3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$52
TravelocityUS$52
Lol.travelUS$73
1,101 results
All reviews skylon tower free parking american falls great location free breakfast wood floors small balcony within walking distance pool and hot tub definitely stay here again clifton hill coffee maker fallsview room casino fireworks sink fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Located right across the Fallsview casino, and a short walk to the falls, shops and restaurants. I enjoyed my one night stay very much. They offered free parking and breakfast, the room was clean and cozy, the bed was comfortable, and the wifi was pretty good. It’s definitely a good hotel choice if you are going to Niagara Falls.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MaxineChen
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Two nights here, first visit to Niagara Falls. We chose this after reading the positive reviews prior to the trip and were very happy. Great location, a couple blocks from the American Falls which you can see from some of the room balconies. You can catch the WEGO bus lines from several nearby locations. We stayed in the 7 story building part of the hotel which I highly recommend. Front desk people were friendly, professional and very polite, rooms updated and very clean and parking is free. You can pretty much leave your car at hotel and walk or take WEGO to most places. They have the standard breakfast in the morning but it doesn’t open until 8am. The breakfast is free which is nice. This is also located across the street from the casino which has numerous shops and dining spots. We had no complaints during our stay and would recommend this to anyone who wants a decent place to stay at a more reasonable cost. We had reserved through Booking.com and prepaid and everything went smoothly.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Muldoon56
Reviewed June 19, 2019

The place itself is very close to Niagara Falls, it has free parking and breakfast is included.
The rooms themselves are very basic, the breakfast is also very basic, there is no elevator in the outer buildings, and I had found long black hairs inside the shower itself, and in the new towels I also found long black hairs (i am blond, so they were not mine!).
The bathroom curtain smelled of mold.
The dining room opens at 8:00 am (which I think is late compared to other hotels) and it pretty much destroys the morning schedule because it delays the beginning of the activity for your day.
And the door of my room didn't close by itself when closing it, you had to slam it in order to close it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eli S
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel, great staff. Amazing View, everything is close from this hotel. FREE BREAKFAST, PARKING, WIFI. The best, I recommend this hotel 100%. You wont regret it. Skylon is next to it, and we have the casino in front. I enjoyed my vacations thanks to this hotel. By the way, the King bed suites are the best.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Accounting30
Reviewed June 9, 2019

This is a budget motel, a little run down in spots, with its best feature being the location. Across from the Fallsview Casino, steps to the falls, Skylon tower and IMAX are next door.
Rooms are not big or fancy, but clean, however, I would not be advertising them as 'designer'; unusual choice of window coverings and light fixtures. Free parking on site is a huge bonus and the free breakfast was perfectly adequate and served in a bright room at street level. We had a balcony, which was nice and as a rule it was very quiet although on one night our neighbour must have lost a bunch at the casino and we could hear her freaking out on the phone next door. I suspect she was also the smoker who filled our level with cigarette smoke. Best value for the location, we paid around $115/night all in. So if you are just looking for a crash pad with no need for a falls view, then this is your place. Bonus, rooms do have a fridge which wasn't advertised!

1  Thank HipsAkimbo