US$128
  • Restaurant
US$88
US$66
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$138
US$123
Doubletree.com
US$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$218
US$129
  • Restaurant
US$99
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$403
US$302
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Me and my friend love to go here and be able to be close to the attractions on clifton hill. With the price of the hotel it doesn't seem like it needs to be at extreme excellent standards. I don't expect ice to be free etc. The owners however are extremely nice and often times do give us a little $10 off when we stay because we always choose to stay at blackstone. I think altogether blackstone is a good place to stay and don't forget that there's a pool there too! It's so nice to be able to hear Niagara Falls sitting by the pool excellent hotel and will be returning bi-weekly! :)

Room Tip: We stay in room 16 or 17
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Rooms are dirty, holes in walls, key does not work properly, charges 5 dollars for a small bag of ice. Room smelled like smoke. Air conditioner was noisey. No wash cloths, only 1 hand towel for 2 people to share. Night light outside of door was missing. This place should be shut down.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rdhegerty
Reviewed March 4, 2017

Stayed there during new years. Ended up getting sick (pneumonia) from staying here, and I'm not sure whether it was from the fact that the heater didn't work (in the middle of Canadian winter) or the fact that the room smelled like an ash tray (if you're sensitive to cigarette smoke DO NOT stay here). The window was also broken and instead of fixing it someone just used duct tape. I'm sure this didn't help keep the cold air out and I was worried someone might break into our room through the window. The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned for months and I did not feel comfortable sleeping under the sheets. I ended up sleeping with 4 layers on... everything on including snow pants, snow coat, hat and gloves...

I was so pissed considering they have new economic rooms in the middle of Niagara selling for $75 (vs $180 I paid for this room), and I'm sure those are at least cleaned and with heating. I'm surprised this place hasn't been shut down. I wish I could give less than 1 star rating. Happy new years to me.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephenfortin
Reviewed December 14, 2016

The location of this place is great, and the price is one of the cheapest in the area. So, if you are looking for a bed to sleep in for cheap while exploring Niagara Falls then this is a good stop.

There are a lot of cons. They lost our reservation, the rooms were unusual and smelled like smoke, the bathrooms were not dirty but were definitely older, and it was really noisy at night. It is definitely not a luxury type of hotel but again, it is a good place to stay if you'd rather spend your money on attractions and food and what not. The location is within walking distance of pretty much anything you could want to do.

Room Tip: Ask for the one with the circle shaped beds. That way you can experience what its like to sleep in a circle shaped bed.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2016

I rarely complain about hotels, but this place was so bad, I had to leave a review. Typically, my husband and I are content as long as it's clean and there's a bed and bathroom. Well, this place accomplished two of the three requirements. It was not clean. Thankfully, I only saw these creepy crawlers the day we were leaving - which I then unpacked all of my luggage and shook everything out as to not take any home with me. We were driving from Pennsylvania after work Thursday, so after a 5-6 hour drive, we weren't going to arrive until after midnight. So I called twice to confirm a late check in. We pulled in around 12:30 and the office was dark. I called the number and went to voicemail. I called two more times before the guy answered. He was staying in a room there, so he came out to get us checked in. We got out key to our room and I tried to unlock the room (Room 18 for future reference) and the key wouldn't work. Turns out - you have to play a magic trick with the key and pull it out a little so it catches. This was very irritating for the duration of our stay, but at this point, I was tired and had to use the bathroom, so I just wanted in the door. Upon entering the room, there's a huge no smoking sign on the door and the room smelled like an ashtray. The AC was off and it was hot as sin in there. So we turned the AC on while we unloaded the car and by the time we were finished, it cooled off slightly. The next morning, I was getting into the shower - which had a plastic tablecloth as a shower curtain - only to find out that we only had one bath towel, two hand towels, and a bath mat. No wash cloth or other bath towel. We also noticed that there was no mini-fridge or microwave. No big deal - we brought a cooler with some fruit and bottled water, we can just put ice in there and keep our water cold. Except there's an "out of service" sign on the ice machine, but you could buy ice in the office for $5 a bag (small bag). The pool was to open at 9, I had to go into the office at 9:30 to ask him to unlock the pool while I was asking for another towel for my husband to take a shower. When I went in the pool area, there was a blob of something floating in the pool - it was disgusting. We then went to breakfast and when we came back to swim, it appeared as if it had been skimmed or at least the blob made its way into the filter. Other than some dirt and debris, the pool area was nice. While we were sitting at the pool, a family came to check in and the man had a service dog. They were denied because of the dog. Now this was not a pet - clearly indicated by the vest the service dog was wearing. The family was to occupy two rooms, and were told that the room without the dog could still check in, but the man with the service dog was not allowed to check in because it clearly states that they do not allow pets. Again - this was not a pet but a service dog. So that family had to scramble to find other accommodations. We had requested our room be cleaned (which apparently is not typical at this hotel) and they took all of our towels (I hung up the two towels we had used that morning because I wasn't sure we'd get new towels and at least wanted them to be dry in case we had to use them again) and when we returned from dinner, the towels were replaced, but again, we had one bath towel, one wash cloth, and two hand towels. I went into the office and asked for another bath towel when the guy said that there should be two towels in the room. I responded with "Exactly my point - there SHOULD be two towels in a room with two people. You're more than welcome to go look for yourself, but I need another bath towel please." He did end up handing me a towel. Now these towels were not high quality towels that people would take from a hotel room. They were rough like sandpaper and small as can be. At first, I thought I was using the bath mat to dry off with - that's how small it was. The day we were checking out, I woke up, got in the shower and when I was stepping out of the shower, there was this creepy crawly bug that was scurrying along the bathroom floor. My husband thought someone was in the bathroom with me for as much noise as I made. Long story short - I'm not hard to please. I've stayed in cheap hotels before, but really, you shouldn't have to pay to stay here. If I do return to Niagara Falls, I will be looking into the Days Inn or any of the other hotels nearby the Blackstone Inn, but I will not stay here again, nor will I recommend it to anyone else.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel all together.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple