All reviews breakfast was amazing bus stop bed and breakfast loft hosts falls attractions
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

A great location within walking distance of the falls. That is if you can move after the breakfast. The French Toast was amazing and now I have the recipe ! All you could want from a Bed & Breakfast !

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Brioche99
Reviewed September 10, 2017

The location is ideal. There is a bus stop on the corner that will take you to the attractions of Niagara Falls. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was fantastic. This was my first experience at a B&B and it was a good one. We stayed in the Loft. It was quiet and the beds were fine. The house is gorgeous

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank atr09
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Stayed in the Loft again. Real nice to revisit where we got married. Staff was welcoming and friendly again. Breakfast was good and plenty of it.. Our room was clean but needs a little TLC. The owners are selling so it looked like they had stopped taking care of it.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank antoninah1900
Reviewed January 27, 2017

The house looked good on the web site.
We arrived at around 2.00pm and rang the door bell but no one answered.
We ventured up to our room and too our disappointment it was a queen bed with a daybed (this would imply to me a having a afternoon rest on and not comfortable for a night’s sleep)
So we went down stairs and told the lady we had booked a twin room with 2 single beds or a queen & a single bed defiantly not one with a day bed she said that was all they had.
When I looked at the mattress it was caving in on itself and not suitable for sleeping on.
We watched a bit of TV and it was too hot in the room and we could not turn the pilot light off on the fire so we had to open the outside door to cool the room down.
When we went to bed it was hard to sleep and kept on waking up due to the springs in the bed digging in to me and my wife found it hard to sleep due to the hardness of the day bed.
While we were having breakfast we found out from one of the other couples that had two teenage sons that they had given our room to them at a later booking.
We let the staff know that the bedding was unsuitable for a B&B or hotel and that I would be embarrassed to give someone a mattress like that and asked if there was another room they said there was the loft room.
So we tried the loft room and in the morning I woke up feeling worse for sleeping in the bed than the night before so I looked at the mattress and it had chipboard panel as a support to the underside of the mattress which made the bed to firm.
In the morning I told the lady that the bed was worse than the other bed the night before and that I wanted a reduction on my bill but she was unwilling to reduce the bill so I said it will cost you more with my review on Trip adviser than what I have payed you for the room.
I told the lady the house was lovely with timber cladding and verandas and lovely furnishings inside and had character and was close to the waterfalls and the trees had lovely autumn colours and that was the reason we travelled to the USA & Canada for 40 days we could have stayed at a hotel with nice mattresses and if there was a problem with the room they would move you to another room which we did on some occasions when we could not find character homes
But the beds are NARSTY !!!!!!!!

Room tip: Ask for new mattress's
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank catchop
Reviewed October 20, 2016

The location of the B&B is simply amazing. In a quaint neighborhood not far from all the attractions of Niagara Falls. I was expecting a nice little breakfast...was I ever wrong. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful. This was my first B&B stay and it was a great experience. Will definitely be staying in more B&B's.

Date of stay: October 2016