US$203
US$116
  • Restaurant
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$160
US$88
US$275
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$392
US$307
10,270 results
All reviewspretzelsthe manager's receptionkeg restaurantvalet parkinggreat viewpresidential suitetgi fridaysper nightfree breakfastvalet serviceomelet stationshuttle busan upgradeincline railwaybusy hoteltour deskwhirlpool tub
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We just stayed at the Embassy Suites Fallsview, and I'm glad we made that choice. I couldn't decide whether to stay here or further down towards the American Falls, but I'm glad we chose this area. It seemed less "touristy" than the area across from the American Falls, and the extra room and complementary breakfast were nice with a family of 4. Alison W., the Guest Assistance Manager, helped me prior to arriving to get a great view for my kids, ages 13 and 10. At first I was disappointed about not getting a higher floor (we were on the 14th), but this turned out to be an incredible view. As others said, the wait for the elevators can be a little long, and the breakfast fills up after 9, but we were seated right away both days at the busiest time with only minimal waiting in line. Definitely get a room with a view of the Falls, as this has to be one of the best views on the Canadian side. We took the 100 meter incline located right in back of the hotel one day (really, it only travels about 100 m), but the rest of the time we saved the $2.50/person and walked, which wasn't bad at all (15 minutes). My only minor issue at the hotel (a question on my bill) was taken care of by Bailey at the front desk, who was also very helpful.

My only frustration was with HHonors, as even as a Gold member, there was no way to book a Fallsview room with points (they promised to upgrade me when we arrived, but only if there was availability). After working with Alison, I booked a Fallsview to guarantee the view for my family, and they loved it. I only wished we had stayed in the room for the fireworks rather than fighting the crowd. The fireworks are over the American Falls, and we would have had a perfect view of both the Falls and the fireworks from our room.

Room Tip: Book a Falls view room ahead of time - it was worth the extra $20/night.
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We had a great stay here. The room was excellent. We were on the 33rd floor with a wonderful view of the Canadian Falls. We were surprised and angry that we were charged for a "comfort package" for 12.95. It is listed as a CPT on the bill. This is a complete rip off. It is a deliberate attempt by the hotel to disguise a fee they hope the customer will not notice. It is a good place to stay but you have to pay attention to your bill.

2  Thank chuck24
Reviewed July 23, 2011

First the bad...crowded elevators, dirty pool and hot tub, rooms need a bit of an update (stained carpets, pull out sofa if you require the extra room is extremely uncomfortable). BE AWARE....check your bill before you depart. A $12.95 charge per night is automatically added to your bill for their "comfort package". It includes 6 small water bootles, small bag of Smart-pop and WIFI. There is a small note in your room informing you to call the front desk to opt out of this or you will be charged. Of course small enough note to miss it, like me! I just assumed it was some tourist tax because it is listed as "CFP" so really looks like a tax. When I questioned what it was the checkout staff informed me of the comfort package automatic charge. I informed her I didn't use any of the comfort pack and she removed it from my bill. Just a heads up for you to be aware that they charge you for a service you haven't even requested. I expected more from a Hilton hotel! The good.....I love the Managers reception (snacks...OK not that healthy but you are on vacation after all!) you also get 2 vouchers for alcohol beverages. Nice perk. Also each room includes a nice sit down Buffett breakfast for each member of your group including an omelet station. I found the staff very friendly. The parking attendants are fantastic as are the bell staff. I don't usually use the services of the bells but had another family with me so chose to this time. Special thanks to Kitch who went above and beyond to pack up our stuff, make sure our car was taken care of, brought everything to the room, made
recommendations for the area, gave us a tour of the amenities and our room....well above and beyond! This is my 3rd stay at this hotel and if you have a larger family (6) it is a great place to stay. Not many suites in Niagara allow for 6 to a room. I would stay here again but am disappointed with the sneaky billing. Again beware!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Pomegranatemartini
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Our family stayed at the Niagara Embassy Suites a few days ago. The hotel was clean & staff helpful & friendly. Watch out for the "Optional Comfort Package in your room...it consists of a small bag of popcorn, 6 pack of water, a little map & wireless internet for $12.95..the paper says "optional" but unless you call them or have them take it off at checkout (if you don't use it)....they automatically put it on everyone's bill but list it as C.P.F. so if you don't know any better, you would think it was a tax of some sort. We only used the valet parking once ($30) when we were leaving & had to wait 45 minutes for our car ...delayed out Marineland trip. The whole time we were there, we had to wait 10-20 mins everytime we used the elevator....very fustrating....we were on the 21st floor with 2 small children...so stairs were not an option...good thing there wasn't a fire. I can say that the Buffet breakfast that is included was great & there was so much food to choose from.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 2112 the view was perfect of the Cdn falls....glare from observaton twr was bright at night
2  Thank TammieW
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Niagara Falls is stunning, and the Embassy Suites looked to be one of the nicer hotels in the area. It is an older suites, which was tremendously busy the entire time we were there (@June30) - we're talking CROWDS. There was a bustling tour desk, and a shuttle, which we did not use, to ferry one back and forth down the substantial hill to the falls. Our room overlooked the Canadian Falls, which was fantastic, but one must pay for and request this type of Fallsview room. Breakfast at this hotel was a monumental undertaking, but they seemed to process the hundreds of diners without too much of a problem. The Keg restaurant had a beautiful view, but dinner was not good. There are some computers for use (one may have to wait) near an indoor coffee stand. The elevators were a challenge with so many visitors...not a great experience.

Room Tip: The Falls view rooms are stunning, and worth the upgrade, reserve early.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple