This was our 40th anniversary trip, so I chose a hotel with a fabulous view of the falls. That was the best part about this hotel. It was also very conveniently located with shuttle service to the various spots in town. The services were provided and the staff was very friendly. The 2 room suite was very large, which is probably why every room was filled with families. I think we must have been the only people there that did not come with a huge group.
The issues mentioned in other reviews are true. The elevators can be very busy. The week we were there they had had 3 elevators out, so many people waited a long, long time. We did request a higher floor which I would not do again, because we could have taken the stairs if we had been on the 10th floor and the view of the falls is still spectacular. The breakfast was good with cook to order eggs and other hot items. It does get busy late morning but we did not find this too troublesome. The managers reception was a zoo and the food was horrible. Potato chips and ranch dip with carrot sticks, a few pretzels and trash mix. The wine was horrible. Don't count on this being a relaxing spot for your evening cocktail. We bought wine in the wine country and had our happy hour in our room.
The Keg is a good place for dinner but for a nice evening meal, it was surprising how VERY casual the diners were dressed and how many people took children there.
The TGIFridays on the lobby level was so overpriced. We went there the first night because we got in late. We had 2 appetizers and 2 drinks each and it was $95. The drinks were not fancy cocktails, but wine and beer. WE found many other spots that were much nicer to eat for less money.
Overall, the biggest problem for this hotel is that it is so huge and busy. Maybe during the fall, when school is in session it would not be so crazy with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario