Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
US$249
US$245
US$196
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$151
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$333
US$218
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$394
US$225
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
10,013 results
All reviewsvalet parkingpretzelsthe manager's receptionkeg restaurantpresidential suitegreat viewshuttle bustgi fridaysfree breakfastper nightvalet serviceomelet stationan upgradeincline railwaybusy hotelwhirlpool tubsitting room
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Our most recent stay at Embassy Suites occurred on January 5th into 6th, 2012.
We got 21st floor with view of both falls.

The hotel was very busy at that time - probably catching the "end tail" of Canadian kids' winter break. But still the view from our window made up for all inconveniences...
Now the little "shortfalls" that had nothing to do with the hotel itself... were just due to overcrowding...:
- waiting time for elevators - too long, even up to 7-8 minutes /seriously/
- popular time at breakfast /9-10 am/ - really crowded and longer lines at the omellette stations /up to 15 min/ but the hotel warns you about it and recommends earlier times for your first meal
- it would really add to our enjoyment if the windows were wiped clean so the view would be even more spectacular /and clear :)/
- too much chlorine in the pool /but what do you expect with so many people and young kids.../

So, like you see, it's just your time of traveling that makes the difference...
But really - I cannot say a bad word about the hotel itself... and I'm going there again...

****As for the parking... we tried our luck at the nearby casino... just drove in, left our car until we checked out and paid 5$ upon exiting... That saved us 15$ /+tax...probably/ on the hotel rates. But with this you have to be careful - it might not always be that cheap there - just read the rates before you enter...****

Room Tip: view of both falls is worth paying extra
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Just went for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend. Hotel was awesome; location, cleanliness, view, etc. We took advantage of the upgrade to a corner suite and it was well worth the extra $40. Beautiful views of both falls as well as a bit of the city.

I was prepared for the crowds and the feeling of being "corralled" from other reviews, so that did not bother me too much, but I was a bit bothered by the unfriendly nature of the staff. Both my boyfriend and I work in the industry and had no issues through out the stay, yet most of the staff always seemed as if they were just unmotivated, with the exception of Guest service agents over the phone and In room dining. Dinner at the Keg was delicious and the ambiance was very comfortable.

Overall, I would go again in a heartbeat. Niagara is so fun, just don't expect out-of-this-world service

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This past weekend we stayed for 2 nights at the Embassy Suites, bought through Groupon. We ended up getting a room on the 42nd floor, had an incredible view of the falls. The room was spacious, lots of room for the 5 of us, clean and very comfortable. We bought the Niagara Magic pass (included Behind the Falls, IMAX movie, and the Butterfly Conservatory) online, but can also be purchased in Niagara. All 3 were great, especially the Conservatory, a highlight for the kids. The kids then had a swim in the pool, also clean and not too busy at all. That night we had a fabulous dinner at The Keg. I had booked this a few weeks earlier and was glad I did. It was completely booked for the night, however I overhead that some were going without a reservation but had to wait. We arrived 30minutes early with the hopes of getting a table overlooking the falls. I was pleasantly surprised to see that our table was already ready and we sat with a perfect view beside the window. All 5 meals were delicious and our server was super friendly. We were able to use both vouchers that evening. I highly recommend this hotel and would go back for sure.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank runnergirl27
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We were there with our family over Boxing Day. We had a disapointment initially at check in as I had booked through Expedia. com and the reservation and confirmatin definitely said 'fallsview' and when we got there we were told that all expedia bookings are only Canadian Fallsview. We were offered a complimentary upgrade to a jacuzzi room but after going to the room and seeing it we went back down and upgraded to a complete fallsview room. The Service was polite and apolegetic about the miscommunication. I am not sure whose fault this is, but either way the hotel and expedia should sort this out. The rooms themselves are large and comfortable, we had a 2 room suite, the beds were comfortable but the room definitely needed updating, the tiles in the shower were showing discolouration and the shower door would not stay closed. We had dinner at the Keg and found the service to be rushed which I wasn't use to at other Kegs, we had to tell our waitress several times to come back. The food itself was great, matched the quality of other Kegs. We went to the pool area late in the evening and the pool was extremely cold, the hot tubs were about the temperature of what the pool should have been and everyone in them commented the same. The morning breakfast was very hectic, we waited over 20 minutes in line to get our food, while the wait staff rushed past us, just not a great morning experience. I am definitely not a fan of this style of breakfast. We did get 2 included with the room and paid the $20 each for other 3 family members, in that the breakfast was definitely not worth the cost. I would choose another of the fallsview hotels next time.

Room Tip: Ensure you are getting the view you want and specifically check that it is a complete fallsview not one falls view.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank hockeymum11
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with a group of guys for our annual ball hockey tournament in Niagara falls. I thought it was a little pricey for what we got as I found the rooms to be a little run down and in need of some TLD.

I was only there for 2 nights, but thought the hotel service/valet was very promt on answering any questions and getting my car in a timely manner when it was needed.

This hotel does have a Keg in it, which was great for Sat night dinner.

Overall I thought this hotel was OK, fine for our hockey team, not sure I'd go with my girlfriend.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends