Great room, the best so far. 2 x queen sized beds in a separate room with TV, etc and views of the Horseshoe falls. Had a lounge area with sofa, arm chair, TV, dining table and chairs, separate kitchen area with a 2nd makeup zone with basin, bathroom was nice with shower over bath, spacious vanity and nice fluffy white towels and nice toiletries. Comfortable beds and fluffy feather pillows, room was clean and well layed out. The best part of this hotel which averaged $145 per night (plus taxes) was the complimentary breakfasts and managers reception (for 2 adults and all children). The basic room can sleep up to 7 people with an additional $25 per adult per night all inclusive. The breakfast is a full buffet breakfast with all the hot and cold choices and even made to order omelettes. It is recommended you arrive before 8.30am to avoid a long queue. The managers reception was really good too. A complementary drink per adult (full bar a including spirits) and nibbles such as crisps, pretzels, pickled veges, and gummies, animal crackers and fruit loops for the kids. Don't know how they do it, but they do it well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Otel, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario