My husband, daughter and I stayed here one night in February 2012. The hotel is nice, we had a room with 2 double beds and a pull out couch. Small fridge, microwave, coffee pot was handy. View of the falls was nice, we were on the 14th floor, could have paid more for a higher floor and better view but we have been to Niagara Falls many times so that was not a huge priority. Parking is $20 off site with a shuttle or $30 for valet.
We had bought a package that included a $40 credit at the Keg and breakfast the next day. I think the Keg prices were a bit over-inflated but it was still a great meal, great service and a fabulous view. The breakfast is in the Keg and was very very good. Cooked to order omelets, bacon/sausage/hashbrowns, toast, bagels, muffins, danishs fruit, yogurt. Not a continental breakfast, but a full breakfast! The only complaint I have is the wi-fi was only free in the lobby. Really? How much would it cost to have provided it free in the room? It is within a block of the casino. Starbucks on site as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario