Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$73
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$111
  • Restaurant
US$66
US$48
US$109
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$78
US$118
US$111
US$112
US$96
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$273
US$264
9,948 results
All reviewspretzelsthe manager's receptionkeg restaurantvalet parkinggreat viewpresidential suitetgi fridaysfree breakfastper nightvalet serviceshuttle busomelet stationan upgradeincline railwaybusy hoteltour deskwhirlpool tub
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The hotel was great .Came here on april, checked in 2 minutes..large rooms, and clean- maybe not that new but who cares. Best view there is...I would probably go back to the same hotel If I ever came back to the falls. The price of the room seemed just right and I picked it by luck just because it was the closest I saw to the falls when I arrived in the town. I wish I stayed more than one night but I will return someday for a couple of days. Hint stay at least 2 nights here or you won't get enough.
Here I ate the best complimentary breakfast there is!!! Best view in the entire world together with a king's breakfast I don't think I will ever top this "breakfast" experience!!

Room Tip: The higher the better!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evropi C
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times for business meetings. I have also hosted conferences at this hotel The GM, the Sales Staff and catering folks have been great to deal with. We tell them what we want and they make it happen. Our 250 guests loved this place. The views from the rooms and the Keg restaurant are spectacular. The food is always great. No complaints. Its a busy hotel....all the time.... so its not a big deal to see a little wear. But its clean and very friendly. I come back all the time and book well iin advance. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting in the arm chair by the window on the 30th + floors, with a glass of wine in hand and listening to the Falls. Thanks.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank G
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Booked this place for my birthday. First of all the lobby shares space with a Starbucks and the entrance to the Keg. It is extremely crowded and the décor leaves a lot to be desired. They have those flowered 1980’s rugs in the lobby with the patterns used to cover up stains and some tacky flowers hanging from the ceiling. Upon arrival we were offered a discounted upgrade to the presidential suite. Sounds fancy right? Let’s just say when we saw the room we checked out immediately and went to stay at another hotel. The room was no better than an old dirty motel room complete with again, the dirty patterned rugs, matching bed covers and curtains, popcorn ceiling, flowered wallpaper (who has wallpaper these days??), a 20 year old tv, and 2 couches that looked worse than furniture you can find on the side of the road. Yes, there was a Jacuzzi tub, but the shower looked like it should belong in a prison cell. Without the view of the falls this room should cost about $60/night.

Needless to say, I did not want to spend my birthday here, so we checked out an received a refund without issues or questions (although they did charge us $2.26 for a local phone call… lol) This told me that we were by far not the first people to be disappointed by this hotel. Do yourself a favour and avoid this place. The Hilton (although not without problems) is a much nicer and is cheaper as well. So is the Sheraton on the falls, although I heard that it’s owned by Hilton too now, so I’m not sure if any changes were made to it since my last stay there.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alex1012hearts
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I have been to Niagara Falls many times and normally stay at NIagara on the Lake. My sister inlaw recommended the Embassy Suites as she has stayed in all of the top 5 hotels with a falls view and she is Canadian.
This time I took my two sons 20 and 22 so a room for 3 was the best option. The room I chose was a 'Queens Fallsview' room, its a very spacious 2 roomed suite and I think it was on the 26th floor. I went in February and it cost $348 including taxes for TWO NIGHTS and a hearty buffet breakfast was included. Thats for all of us!!!
The main bedroom with 2 Queen size beds had one of the best views in the world.... a couple of armchairs by the window made it a great place to sit. Check out the hotel website for floor plans of the rooms. The hot tub was very good.
I see some people mentioning the fact the hotel was very busy and yes there was some delays getting a lift at busy times. Dont let that put you off. Its a small price to pay for the awesome value for money and views from your room.
I love a bargain and if you want to save $20 (plus taxes) a day then park away from the hotel and get a shuttle bus. But for me, I handed over the money without blinking and the guys bring your car to you and it has a feel good factor rather than being a cheapskate. After all, you are on holiday and deserve fussing. I tipped them at the end of the stay.
This hotel will be almost full most times of the year and thats how they offer great value for money...if you go and expect a few delays with lifts, a reception that can resemble catching a flight out of an airport then it will be just fine.
Bottom line is this is the best value for money hotel in the area and offers the best views and a very good alround service. No issues with noise other than the distant sound of the falls!

Room Tip: Choose your room carefully and request a higher floor for panoramic views.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank John5389
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great room, the best so far. 2 x queen sized beds in a separate room with TV, etc and views of the Horseshoe falls. Had a lounge area with sofa, arm chair, TV, dining table and chairs, separate kitchen area with a 2nd makeup zone with basin, bathroom was nice with shower over bath, spacious vanity and nice fluffy white towels and nice toiletries. Comfortable beds and fluffy feather pillows, room was clean and well layed out. The best part of this hotel which averaged $145 per night (plus taxes) was the complimentary breakfasts and managers reception (for 2 adults and all children). The basic room can sleep up to 7 people with an additional $25 per adult per night all inclusive. The breakfast is a full buffet breakfast with all the hot and cold choices and even made to order omelettes. It is recommended you arrive before 8.30am to avoid a long queue. The managers reception was really good too. A complementary drink per adult (full bar a including spirits) and nibbles such as crisps, pretzels, pickled veges, and gummies, animal crackers and fruit loops for the kids. Don't know how they do it, but they do it well!

• Stayed: December 2011