10,480 results
All reviews pretzels the manager's reception keg restaurant valet parking great view presidential suite tgi fridays per night free breakfast valet service omelet station shuttle bus an upgrade incline railway busy hotel tour desk whirlpool tub
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We have stayed at the Embassy Suites by Hilton at Niagara Falls Ontario two times now. Both times were amazing! We could see both of the falls from our room window and when the lights shone on the falls at night.... it was breathtaking! Everyone in the hotel is pleasant and helpful. This hotel has a manager's reception with yummy snacks and drinks. The hotel offers many special "packages" that offer cost savings. We did one that included "Dave & Busters" and mini-golf. We will be staying here every time we go back to Ontario.... we are hooked!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor with a view of the falls.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Stayed here for a Birthday Bash and had an awesome time. I love the Valet service, you just hop out of your car and check in. Our suite was huge and very clean, t'was like a one bedroom Condo. The bedroom with double beds was spacious and the beds were very comfortable, I had a great night sleep. There was microwave and mini fridge in the kitchenette. Amazing breakfast selection, they have everything you can think of and the best part was we got seated at The KEG restaurant overlooking the falls. Downside is the crowd and massive amount of people going in and out of the hotel but despite that I felt secure while I stayed there. This is not my first time and I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We choose to stay here becuase of the suites and the location to the casino. This hotel is very nice and clean. We were happy with the breakfast selection, however the bacon tasted like paper towels and was a thin as one. However, the staff were extremely friendly and helpgul. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Booked two 2-room suites with 2 queen beds on the 21st floor with a group of friends.

Great over-all experience. Both rooms overlooked the falls, however, were not the rooms with panoramic view. We had been to The Falls multiple times and it was not an issue.

The main areas of the hotel as well as the rooms appeared clean and well-maintained. The rooms had more than sufficient storage space for luggage and personal belongings.

Both rooms had a whirlpool. TV-sets looked a little out-dated but we never got to watch TV anyway. I was delighted to find out that a small section of the window could be opened to let some fresh air in.

The quality of sleep was slightly compromised by noise coming from an adjoining room. My friends, who stayed in the other room, could also hear some noise from their neighbours, which goes to say that noise insulation is not the best feature of this hotel. Earplugs that I usually carry in my suitcase did their job this time.

Great complimentary breakfast was served in a huge area, which also overlooked The Falls . Typical choice of freshly made food as well as milk, yogurt, fruit. Those who like to sleep in will be glad to know that breakfast is served till 10:30 am. Breakfast area looked very busy, although we did not have to wait to be seated.

Keep in mind, that this hotel is BUSY. We checked in at 10 pm and checked out at around 10:45 am, avoiding major delays at the reception desk (took less than 5 minutes to check in and out). However, on the way to check out we had to wait some 10 (!) minutes for the elevator to arrive. There was a bit of a gridlock on the drive-way caused mostly by the cars of those checking out.

I would recommend exploring other parking options because this hotel only offers valet parking, which costs between $20 and $30. You can possibly save money and avoid that morning drive-way disaster if you park somewhere else.

All in all, a very positive experience. I will certainly stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: The view from a "non-panoramic" fallsview room may be good enough to justify the savings.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tom S
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We just returned from a weekend at Niagara Falls which we do every February for our anniversary. I love the Embassy, otherwise we wouldn't stay here. I chuckled at some of the previous reviews, and related to alot of them.

Great view from the fallsview rooms and always clean. Love the free breakfast, and the managers reception.

Check in is always an issue, with the busy parking/valet area, so count on tipping the valet, plus a $30 charge per night, tipping the bellhop, as its very hard to find a cart to take your own bags to the room, and theres even a tip jar at the reservation desk. Check in is at 4pm and last year our room was not ready by then, we had to sit at the adjoining bar at TGIF's and have some overpriced drinks. And count on a $9.95 per night charge for internet.

Like many have said it is a busy hotel, and thats the only thing we really dislike, the busy elevators, and the busy Keg Restaurant. We are beginning to rethink our annual stay here and go someplace quieter. Only because we like to dine in peace and not wait in line for breakfast. But a busy hotel is a good thing, as it shows people come back.

Room Tip: above 20th is my preference for a good fallsview.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple