We stayed just one night...(mom, 14 & 11 yr old boys in one room, grandma and grandpa in another) The first rooms we were given were with a view over the horseshoe falls only. We did not like what we saw out the window and asked if we could get a different room with a better view of the falls...and they happily moved us (with a small upgrade fee). I am so very happy we asked because it was worth it. Sitting at the window watching the lights on the falls after dark was spectacular. The breakfast that was included in our room was also awesome. A lot of food to choose from. My kids were quite disappointed in the pool, but did enjoy the arcade. I would definitely stay here again if the opportunity arose. Also, parking is expensive. We parked about a block away and walked to the hotel (I dropped off luggage with the family at the hotel first). Saved us $15-$25 depending on valet service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Otel, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario