We purchased a Wagjag deal for a Niagara getaway for a Friday night stay. The package included $100 Dave and Busters voucher, $40 Keg voucher, $20 IHOP voucher and shuttle service. The hotel was much better than I had expected. Travelling with a 3 and 1 year old, the rooms are so large that there is ample floor space to play. The view of the falls was beautiful from the hotel room.
The two queen beds were comfortable and the furniture was easily moveable. We had to move the beds so they flanked the walls for our kids to sleep so they wouldn't roll off. Not a problem but the carpet under the bed could have used some vacuuming.
The tile on the floor between the living room and the bedroom is very slippery with socks. Definitely keep your shoes on, especially for little ones who will wipe out!
The breakfast, located at the Keg, was delicious. Definitely arrive before 9am, otherwise it gets really busy. They have everything. The cooked to order omelet is worth waiting for.
Elevator waits can get busy going down to the Atrium/Keg area. Be patient. The Manager's reception was held in the Atrium just outside the Keg. They service trail mix, veggie sticks, chips, pickles, fruit loops and gum drops. The had fountain drinks, and a bar. A nice stop for snacks.
The $40 Keg voucher does not go very far. It will cover one entree. The views of the falls in The Keg are spectacular. Also convenient that The Keg is inside the hotel.
Shuttle service was not crowded, and the shuttles always came on time every half an hour on the hour for hotel pick up. It was about a 20 minute ride to Dave and Busters because of all the stops. However, the ride was very scenic as it passes by the falls. My daugther loved it.
We parked at the Fallsview casino because we didn't want the valet or self parking service which is expensive, and also offsite. Considering we only paid $10 at the Fallsview casino, and it is much closer than their small little offsite lot, it was well worth it. Will definitely do that again. Not to mention, you see a tonne of people milling around the lobby/entrance area waiting for their cars...it's much faster to just have hubby run to the casino to get it and drive over. When we parked the car Friday afternoon, the Fallsview casino rate was $5. When we picked the car up Saturday morning, it was $10. We paid $10.
Will definitely do a Wagjag/Groupon deal again at Embassy. Niagara is such a fun place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario