Had a conference at the hotel and brought my spouse for a 3 night stay.
Excellent value overall and especially for the price.
Restaurants on site expensive but large portions. I would probably skip the Keg Restaurant as the view could be nice but probably won't be as you will be sitting away from the windows. However, the view from you room makes up for that. It is very noisy in that restaurant and probably because of the ceiling acoustics. Nevertheless we would try other restaurants in the area first.
This is an excellent hotel and staying there will not be a regret. The room are very large and because of the suite size and number of sleeping accommodations there are families with children that stay there.Keep in mind though that generally they fall asleep relatively early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Otel, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario