In July 2010, my husband and I traveled to Niagara Falls, and two nights were at the Embassy suites, the room was overlooking the waterfall, jacuzzi as well with views of the falls. Seems to me this is the best view of both sides of the falls, I made a lot of pictures from the window of our room, as great morning and greet the sunrise on the American side of the window.
At about 3 pm, we returned to the room to rest from walking and caught a rainbow!
hotel parking fee, and cost us $ 60 for two nights, and your car when you need to bring to the output of the hotel.
The hotel is great, but quite expensive. But totally worth it
We did not have any problems with the service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario