Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
Ranked #19 of 127 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 14 November 2012

In July 2010, my husband and I traveled to Niagara Falls, and two nights were at the Embassy suites, the room was overlooking the waterfall, jacuzzi as well with views of the falls. Seems to me this is the best view of both sides of the falls, I made a lot of pictures from the window of our room, as great morning and greet the sunrise on the American side of the window.
At about 3 pm, we returned to the room to rest from walking and caught a rainbow!
hotel parking fee, and cost us $ 60 for two nights, and your car when you need to bring to the output of the hotel.
The hotel is great, but quite expensive. But totally worth it
We did not have any problems with the service

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (9,756)

Reviewed 13 November 2012

We enjoyed this great & classy hotel for a "backyard getaway" - thanks to the "SleepCheap" campaign for local Niagara local Residents and Charities. The amazing low price enabled us to splurge on other hotel amenities and enjoy great surroundings at a Budget price. We were amazed at the enthusiasm and friendlyness of all hotel staff: no less than 3 Guides pointed us to the No-Charge parking garage followed by another guide on each floor.The 1st guide saw our disabled permit and pointed the best direction. Check-in was efficient and welcoming. We were treated like VIPs -even with our "CheapSleep" price. The suite could easily sleep a family of 6 or more with 2 Q beds + Pull-out , Table, 2nd TV and Micro. The Mgr's reception was crowded with other enthusiastic guests and we enjoyed Comp. cocktails, tasty munchies and healthy veggies.
The also-Comp hospitable Bkfst Staff offered many Hot/cold Buffet choices and made sure late comers (like us) enjoyed all the tasty buffet choices. As to recent Health (and Travel Insurance concerns) we can't go far afield any more. The Embassy Staff''s great welcome showed us that great holidays CAN be had nearby!

Room Tip: The SouthSuites facing the Cdn "Horseshoe Falls" are well worth the cost supplement. Pare...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Being a large hotel, they are prone to promotions on Groupon, Travelzoo and the like; hence it can be a bit hectic...from parking to check -in, elevators and dining. Being a customer in that package deal category, I can hardly complain about much...check ins have been uneventful and the managers reception and dining vouchers have gone off without issue and Dave and Busters voucher is always a hit with my daughter. The hotel pool is nice and the views are fantastic in some rooms. Hotel is showing minor wear and tear but nothing to warrant a specific mention. $10 charge per device for wifi access and parking will run you 20 to 30$.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Gregory P
Reviewed 11 November 2012

My children and I spent one night here. We stayed on the 25th floor which had an awesome view. The only problem that we had was that it was a partial view of the falls. I promptly went to the front desk and asked to switch rooms. They immediately accommodated me. We moved to a room with a fireplace and spectacular view. We went downstairs for breakfast which would not disappoint. The rooms were very clean and the location was convenient.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tedison2
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We prebooked for 2 Queen premium fallviews rooms for 2 nights before leaving australia . Our plan was to get 2 connecting rooms for our canadian friends too. The rates were very reasonable
for the off peak season. Was a bit shocked when the receptionist offering us $50 voucher for the Keg restaurant if we change our fallviews rooms to the city view rooms.We were disappointed that the rooms were not connected but happy to be promoted to a junior presidential suite on the top floor whilst my friend's room at level 38. Spectacular view of the american and the canadian horseshoe falls from both rooms. Very spacious suite nice decor with a separate sitting room and dinning table for both rooms. Love the whirlpool and you can see both "falls" whilst you are relaxing in the whirlpool!Have a great time dinning at the keg restaurant but make sure to get there early for the best seat in the house - overlooking the falls as you are not allowed to reserve any seating.Complimentary buffet breakfast with lots of choices.Immaculate clean room even with a "shoe brush" in the sitting room for you to wipe the dirt off your shoes.Walking distance to the Marriott Hotel or Casino, just next door to the hotel.You can take the shutter bus or take the inclinator just $2 ride down to the Table Rock and hop on to the Wego bus will take you to all the tourist attractions.Very good service with a "smile' from the valet parking . Will definitely come back to this hotel for the spectacular view of the falls and money well spent.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor for the spectacular view
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I stayed at the Embassy late March 2012 and had booked a fallsview room; however, half of our view was blocked and we were actually looking towards the Tower Hotel beside us, not at the falls. The room itself was generous in size but furniture was showing some wear and tear. Check in was smooth but the wait for elevators was slow. This is probably because people who were dining at The Keg were also sharing the elevators, but I feel the hotel should have an separate elevator for the guests. Regardless, we had a fair stay at the hotel but we probably won't be back unless at a highly discounted price.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2012

This hotel is expensive so for the price I say stay at a better hotel such as Marriott right next door. The hotel is huge so there were lots of people traffic getting in and out, hotel staff not too friendly, they are not rude its just not too personable. Although I must say that one girl did change my room after I complained because the first room had a carpet with stains all over it and I paid extra for it, but first she looked at my check in for a bit and actually commented that I didn't pay for an upgrade, which I did and she saw that soon after, but not something I would say to a customer--especially after they tell you the carpet is a mess, perhaps "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" or nothing at all. This is what I mean about the lack of that personal touch. Its about $199 per night for a fallsview so I was surprised to see the condition of the carpet and couch and its was a corner/end room so I literally had to look to the left to see the fallsview it wasn't right in front, so even with "fallsview" I'd be careful. The managers reception only gave two drink tickets although we paid extra for the additional 2 people in our suite so that was a disappointment but additionally the snacks were chips, peanuts and carrots. I have been to other Embassy suites wear there are hot food options or at least one hot food option. Breakfast was ok but again, lots of lines everywhere. The tram isn't working either so if you are not using wego or are traveling with someone who isn't into walking down hills and such this hotel isn't as accessible to the falls with out a bit of walking, not bad for us but something to consider (When I stayed at Sheraton my first visit, the falls was right across the street). All in all I was unimpressed and would not stay here again, unless I got a super duper deal on it and even then I may not just not the experience I am looking for in a vacation.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple