“A great, quaint breakfast place.”

Abby’s Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #72 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Just 5 minutes from the tourist trap of Niagara Falls, this is the place for a great home-cooked breakfast at a fair price.

There are newer reviews for Abby’s Breakfast and Lunch

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We ate here for breakfast after reading the good reviews. It is a very short distance from the falls but away from the crazy circus that is right around the falls. I had the eggs benny and my husband had the traditional breakfast of eggs, bacon and potatoes. It was all delicious, the owner was very friendly. Of note, they do not accept checks or credit cards but the owner was very gracious to accept our American dollars. Very reasonable prices. Would highly recommend and visit again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

My father in law and I were looking for a great breakfast place... Found Abby's and although it's a 5 minute drive away from the heart of Clifton Hill it was so worth it . Highly recommend this place, staff were extremely friendly and the food was excellent and high quality. We had breakfast and would definitely go back next time we are in Niagara Falls..

2  Thank w3anders
Reviewed 31 August 2016

We decided to come here on a Saturday for breakfast after seeing the great reviews on TripAdvisor. I'm puzzled as to why there are great reviews.

The food was average at best. My daughter ordered silver dollar pancakes and got a pancake that was cut into 6. They forgot her side of bacon and I had to ask for syrup for our pancakes. The lady that took our order was working hard, but told us she isn't even a server there but they had her taking people's orders.

Our food was nothing special that we couldn't have cooked at home as far as flavor goes and I wasn't impressed with the ham that came with my breakfast as it was squishy. For the 3 of us, breakfast came to $45

I'll stick to Falls Manor from now on.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

never had a bad meal here, Staff is always welcoming, good portions, creative food ( mhmmmhmm french toast grilled cheese).

1  Thank Emmscaughey