“Great sandwiches”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to grand central. The food was hot and delishes. Service seemed a little slow.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

Large group dinner, food was great, waitress perfect and some of needed to leave early and she made sure we got out on time

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Take the time to stop in, staff is friendly, food is great, and the other costumers are always friendly to chat with

Reviewed April 18, 2018

This place is almost always busy and for good reason. The food here is phenomenal, the beer selection is tremendous (and always cold-not like the sports bar on the south end of the city!) and the guy who did the hiring here did a great job! :) If you are close to the Gale Centre and looking for a spot between games, its a short distance away and well worth the visit!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

I arrived at the falls after an overnight bus journey and I just wanted something quick to eat before heading back to my hotel for the night. I stumbled upon this bar and it exceeded expectations! My waitress was lovely and whilst the steak and cheese toasted sandwich I ordered was delicious, the highlight by far was the home cut fries or should I say chips, quite fattish, chips! I'm from England and I've been in America for two months by which point I'm sick of their pathetic thin fries so to have some fat English styled chips just made my day! Definitely worth a visit as the food was lovely!