“Wow. This little place did not disappoint.”
Review of Triple D's Diner

Triple D's Diner
Ranked #112 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My girlfriend and I tried Triples D's on a weekend escape and we were super impressed. We had grilled cheese and sweet potatoe chips as well as the steak and cheese melt with fries. Doesn't sound special but it most certainly was. Best meal of our trip by far. Must try the sweet potatoe chips that they make on site.

1  Thank 160,797
There are newer reviews for Triple D's Diner

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

My two year old is obsessed with breakfast so I am always looking for new places to take her. I was just happening to drive by Triple D's and decided to drop in. It's got a great diner feel! Also very clean and welcoming. The menu had great options, but we opted for breakfast because of the time of day. The food came fast, there was more than enough and the breakfast potatoes were unique and delicious. The coffee was also fresh and perfect. I will have to try it out for lunch, but I know I'm definitely going back.

3  Thank teknotraveller
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I read the reviews and thought it was the perfect place to try... At first I was impressed with the environment/service, but when the food came out I was not impressed. The meal was overpriced for what you got. I left hungry and i've had better.

7  Thank Benbo73
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Our son told us about this restaurant he went to so we thought we would try it out. We went for breakfast, interior was styled 50's. Staff was very nice and really made you feel welcome to the chef coming out and taking the time to talk to you and ask if your meal was ok. And I have to say the breakfast was fantastic cooked just the way you ask for it. And I have to say that the tea and coffee was the best I have ever had at a restaurant. Hope this restaurant stays around for a long time as I will most definitely be going back there. Price was also very good.

1  Thank jhall115
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Read about Triple D's Diner on TripAdvisor and just had to give it a try. What a fabulous breakfast! Lots of delicious options to choose from including french toast and eggs benedict. The restaurant is bright and clean and the waitress and chef were very friendly and definitely cared about the quality of the meal and service. Can't wait to go back for lunch which looks just as good.

3  Thank lovingourlife