Lapennaco Liquidation Super Centre
Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

Not a discount store!!

Reviewed June 11, 2020
geayres
Port Colborne, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2023

Anytime I have visited this store I find a deal. The staff are always helpful and friendly. The Niagara Falls location is my favourite to shop at. The St.Catherine’s location is a close second, there is one female staff member that is there quite often and she is always so pleasant! She helped me with an exchange last weekend and made it quick and easy!

Date of experience: January 2023
3  Thank sarahsS65DU
Reviewed January 13, 2023 via mobile

I love this store! I'm so glad it's closer to me now (st.catharines) always great deals on clothes and sunglasses, and now some beautiful furniture!

Date of experience: January 2023
3  Thank Imagorman
Lapennaco, Manager at Lapennaco Liquidation Super Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2023

We're so Happy to serve you closer. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed November 3, 2022 via mobile

I used to love this place! After Covıd everything has changed- they get most things from Costco and they are selling it higher than costco!!! I used to be their regualar Customer but Not anymore ! Too prıcey- in fact they rip off people now!

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed June 11, 2020

Overpriced junk. Cheaper goods at brand name stores and they give you a guarantee. Bought a $250 (their prise) lawn mower for $175 at Rose Hill in Fort Erie.

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed February 16, 2019

I used to attend this store a while ago and would find some good deals. Now it has changed for the worse.I recently bought 7 boxes of laminate wood flooring for $40 per box, totalling almost $300. I happened to go to Costco immediately afterward and found the exact same laminate flooring, brand new for $25 per box. With tax it was $13 less per box or almost $100 less for all 7 boxes. I felt completely ripped off and will never go there again, I encountered complete indifference when I explained why I was making a return of the laminate flooring.

Date of experience: February 2019