All reviews clifton hill ten minute walk perfect location easy walking distance a great stay attractions casino
Reviewed September 16, 2015

We visited this hotel at the end of Sept. 2014 on busy Niagara Saturday night. Was the only hotel we could find a room at so we had to take the upgraded "jacuzzi room" for a whopping $200! The room itself was not very big for an upgraded room and just had enough room for a bed, the small "jacuzzi tub", and a desk with a TV on it. The bathroom door had what looked like a punch mark in it as well. Wasn't the best looking room I've been to in Niagara.

There was a giant and loud patio party at the upper level rooms happening just after checking in so we left and went downtown for a while. Came back just after midnight and it was nice and quiet... Didn't last long! As soon as the partiers came back they were screaming, slamming doors, yelling at each other, crying and then started to blare loud music at 2 am and this continued until almost 5 am!! There was probably a dozen of them too so there is no way I am going out to say anything and risk getting hurt. We even had a few of them knocking on our door non-stop because they thought we were some of their friends. The best part ?? There are no staff/security to call to get them to be quiet or anything! So we just had to put up with it all night and get no sleep!

Not only were the noisy guests causing a horrible night's sleep but we were in the room directly above the Poutine shop and the patio door would not close all the way - that means that we heard all the sounds coming from the street too (which was quite busy)!

I will never ever stay at this hotel again nor recommend it to anyone, it was horrible. They don't enforce any rules to have guests be quiet and their prices were ridiculous for what the room was. Wish I got my money back!

Room Tip: Do not choose a room that faces the roadway! Very noisy!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

This place was definitely a love hate feeling. Location was insanely perfect. Far enough from everything that you could get away but close enough to walk to everything. It's on one of the main strips so there's plenty of food to choose from. Cleanliness, I had no complaints, bed was comfy. Shower was good as well. Staff was amazing. I'd give them 5 stars for there hospitality. So nice and accommodating for what ever we threw at them. At night was the only problem we had while staying here. We stayed 3 nights. First night was the most interesting and semi scary. At 230am we get a group of younger guys knocking on our door asking if we needed anything saying there management (they weren't) With the worst case scenario now running through our heads we asked in the morning to move our room and the actual management had no problem doing so for us. The other nights there was just a little noise that woke me up sometimes. But you get that with motels with doors leading outside. Other then that little hiccup the price was good for location.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

I've read many reviews some good and some bad so I was a bit nervous.
We arrived early and asked if we could park our car so we could start our day, not only could we Do that but we received our room 3 hours earlier. I didn't receive any phone calls prior to arrival like other reviews said which I find nothing wrong with since it was simply a call just to confirm and when we checked in the gentleman was super nice.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with our room. Some reviews said rooms needed updating but ours certainly did not. Bathrooms are my big concern and ours was spotless, TV worked great, bedding was clean and fresh and so was the carpet. The A/C was so good I had to turn it off because I got cold, I could see inside other rooms while they were being cleaned and I didn't see anything wrong with them either.

There are no fridges but when your in the falls it's usually for a couple of days and you spend all your time out and about so what do you need a fridge for anyway.
Price was great, and it was a 5-10 minute walk to everything.

This will be the motel I stay at from now on when I'm in the Falls, my only complaint is I had to pay $10.00 for parking and I feel if you are a paying guest that should be free.
I hope this review helps others who are thinking about staying there.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

It was a good size room with a big bed and the hotel is very well located perfect location right in the middle of the tourist area and yet not too far to walk to Niagara Falls. The only problem is that they charge you $10 per night to park your car. It is true that the listing mentions that will be a charge but to be honest I never expected to have to pay $10 per night to park my car on the premises in which clearly is the parking lot of this hotel. They should be more specific on the website to let you know it's going to be $10 every night.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

The hotel called me 2 hours upon my arrival and said they will upgrade me to a suite, it turned out to be a shack. When i arrived, the door was open. Only to realize they are letting the sweaty smell out. It is by far the most disgusting hotel/motel I've ever stayed. No elevator and stairs are narrow. Do not stay here. It is very noisy as it is near the busy main street

Stayed: July 2015