Super 8 Niagara Falls North
Ranked #56 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Recently 6 friends rented 3 rooms for the weekend. We booked at different times.

The staff were very accomodating placing all of us in side by side rooms. The beds and pillows were fantastic. The rooms spacious and clean.
We were offered directions etc. to where we wanted to go, and a discount for the Hard Rock Cafe.

We highly reccomed this hotel and will stay there again in the summer

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you are looking for and I am sure they will accomodate you.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Dianne F

Reviewed 18 February 2012

It started bad and continued to get worse. This overnight trip was for a quiet birthday away from home and was booked directly through the hotels website. The description of the room said it had a hot tub (major reason for booking this room), and surprise...it didn't. I knew this was a older no frills hotel, but I truly expected more. The carpet was dirty, holes in the wall that were plastered but not painted over, wallpaper that was peeling, cob webs in the corners, paint missing on door frames, black finger prints on walls, water damage in bathroom, crack in bathroom ceiling, lights that didn't work, outdated furniture, holes in towels, flat worn out pillows and noisy outdated tv with 13 channels. This place looked like a scary motel that you would see in a movie. The only good points were the water pressure in the shower was amazing, it was quiet and the staff was friendly.
My stay at this hotel has ruined my overall impression of the whole chain and I would never reccomend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mattd555
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I stayed on 29 January, 2012 the view in the winters is awesome, worth a see. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. We enjoyed our whole stay at this hotel. The staff was so friendly and caring, our children and we had the comfort like home. We will always go to this hotel whenever we go to Niagara Falls. I should tell all of you that please go to the falls in winters it looks out of this world, just like a seen from heaven, all fairy white and clean. The view from the hotel is also gorgeous, its so quiet and nice, I loved it and cant wait to go one more time. I highly recommend this hotel to everybody and specially in winters. I have put on some of the pics for you all, have a look. Name of customer stayed - Baljinder
Thanks

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Baljinder K
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My wife and I were immediately impressed by the fresh, clean bathroom in our bargain-priced room. And the fridge proved handy for our two-day stay. The heater was maybe a little too efficient and needed some modulation. The location along the river near Great Wolf Lodge, beside the Whirlpool and the Spanish Aero Car, is really breath-taking (even in February). And, oh yes, the Falls are just a five-minute drive away. You could probably walk to the Falls or ride a bike when there's no snow (like this winter!). Ben and the other staff member we met were quite friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JimD55
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I like this kind of place. Comfy, good service, large and clean rooms and bathrooms, TV, everything! And the best: all this for an excellent price. If you wanna go to Niagara for a weekend, trip, all of these vacations and you don't wanna spend so much money in a hotel, but on the attractions of the city (cause i thought this way) super 8 was a good option for me.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Caio P
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I got two vouchers on a deal online to stay at super8 for 2 nights with my family. I thought it wouldn't be the best trip ever, since the price was very affordable. It turned that the local manager (Ben) made our trip amazing and we had one of our best family getaways.
The place is well located, great view and the rooms are nice and clean.
Truly recommend.
Thanks Super8.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank ivyguerreiro
Reviewed 29 January 2012

"we went to this hotel and had a wonderful stay. The staff at the front desk very helpful, check in was very fast and the guy at the front desk went with us to drop us to our rooms. The rooms are spacious and are clean with comfy beds. The area is very nice and quiet, you can walk along the river and surroundings are very beautiful. The breakfast next morning was very nice and had quiet a variety to easily fill you up....we were in a group so we barbecued outside the rooms on the sides of the parking lot. We had a great time till late night but the staff did not bother us to wrap up our get - together so we had a very peaceful and enjoyable bar-be-Que.....we would definitely visit this hotel whenever we go to Niagara falls...and I recommend it to everyone who want to have a nice and quiet visit.."

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family