“Wonderful find”

Super 8 Niagara Falls North
Ranked #58 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Great location for a fantastic price. Million dollar view over Whirlpool Rapids and Niagara Glen. Staff were wonderful and would certainly recommend this hotel to family and friends. Five minute drive to the falls, yet located in rural setting. Peaceful and quiet. Breakfast included.

2  Thank David F

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Second time going to Niagara and I decided on finding a hotel that was close enough to the main attractions and close enough to go on a hike. This has the best of both worlds. The Falls are only a 15-20 minute walk and the pathway to the whirlpool(Please do not go swimming there. It is very dangerous as you will get sucked in) it is also a 5 minute walk to the areo car and the helicopter tour! Which is great. The rooms were very nice, bed were amazing to sleep on. Bathrooms were clean, everything worked accordingly and they even had a bible for those religious men and women. Also, their pool is very very warm. I loved swimming in it. To the left of the main entrance you'll see a nice family restaurant. If you are looking for good food. You are only a few steps away. Their breakfast burger was amazing! I only was suppose to stay for one night but I decided to stay another because I had such a good time. Also, Ben was very kind and so was his wife. Also, I met the owners of the super 8. Great people, great hotel. Keep up the good work! I will be back again!

Room Tip: I was in room 114. The AC blew cold, good room.
2  Thank Thomas P
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I booked my stay thru a third party hotel booking site and arrived only to find out I had booked the wrong room (smoking) but with the help of the front desk staff I was able to get it switched to a non-smoking room with out any problems. When we entered the room it had a very pleasant smell and looked neat and clean. The showers had great pressure as felt awesome. After we had gotten comfortable in our room we got hungry and went to the nice little restaurant beside the hotel (rivers edge restaurant) which was very affordable. The food tasted amazing and was well cooked to our standards.

After our meal we felt like doing some activities so we went to the front desk and asked them what attractions there were for us to do. He explained all of them to us then mentioned the adventure pass that gave us a free bus ride to the falls back and forth for 2 whole days. It also gave us discounts on all the attraction we wanted to go on.

After our amazing day in niagara we came back to the hotel and went to bed. The beds where extremely comfortable and the pillows we had where brand new with made our stay even better. After we had woken up we arrived at the lobby for the free breakfast they had which included a variety of things. The breakfast areas presentation was very nicely done and was very clean and had nice chairs to sit and eat.

I give this place a 7 of 5 and would recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Robydayz
Reviewed 22 May 2012

This place looks ok on the outside but once you get inside its a whole other story. We were talked into upgrading our room to a suite for an extra 60 dollars for the weekend, which we did. When we got to our room there was a huge fly in the room, spiders in the bathroom along with other bugs and when I decided to use the jacuzzi there were centapides that came out of the pipes. The shower in the suite was super small I could barely move. The rooms look like they have had some shady work done and not finished properly. The fire place in our suite didn't work. And we could hear everyone flushing the toilets and taking showers ubove us. I couldn't even sleep. Along with all of the other stuff mentioned when we retuned from the falls at night there was no parking available so we had to park at the small restaurant next to the motel.

I would not recommend that anyone stay here. One of the worst places I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Stay at a different motel the rooms will be better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Very friendly, free upgrade as a Wyndham Rewards member, late checkout so that I could bike before leaving, and an offer to leave my van on the property if I biked past the late check out time. Hard to beat. Additionally, this was the least expensive rate in the area. I'll return.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We had a wonderful experience in the Super 8 Hotel. We had a large group of about 25 people
( young boys included), and they were extremely accommodating. We would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Once again,,,the hospitality can not be beat. The host Ben and the staff there are so friendly, I can not imagine staying anywhere else. My husband and I go there to revitalize, renew, reacquaint and just relax in a jacuzzi suite with a fireplace. This place works it's magic with out failure, every time. Thanks so much Super 8, you are SUPER !!! and we are GRATEFUL !!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple