8,073 results
All reviews water park meal plan magic quest dance party magiquest game paw passes great family fun wave pool kids love life guards bunk beds older kids family vacation buffet restaurant change rooms breakfast and dinner family suite
Reviewed November 13, 2018

Absolutely the best place to enjoy with kids !! Clean, friendly amazing atmosphere. Kids are 11/12 just a bit too old for the activities run by the lodge but spent the whole time in the waterpark. Great fun.

Reviewed November 13, 2018

We've been a few times already and are planning our next rip back in the spring! There are tons of activities for the kids, plus the water park. The food is good and everything is onsite - so you don't have to leave.

Reviewed November 13, 2018

Check in was awful. Computer was down. I got stuck waiting for my agent to figure it out while many other guests behind me in line went to other agents and finished up before me, happily going to their rooms while I’m stuck there with a sleepy 1-year old. Another agent should’ve called me over first, and let my agent fix his computer, and then they could’ve carried on with the guests behind me. Also, I requested a pack and play which were all gone by the time I got there. Not good. I needed a guarantee that one would be available so add the option to pay a fee in order to secure one. Ended up doing a makeshift toddler bed thing with the sofa. Again, not good. After this bad start, the rest of our experience was lovely!!! Great food - I recommend the all inclusive meal plan, at least for the adults. Awesome programming for kids. Water park is the highlight of course, and it’s so spectacular!!! Except that there is only one family changing area with just a few changing stalls, one toilet inside, and one baby change table. Wow, unacceptable. The family changeroom should be the biggest and most outfitted changeroom with multiple toilets and baby changing stations! But again, other than this, water park was amazing! We’ll go back but will try to remember this experience and be better prepared.

Reviewed November 13, 2018

Our family trip to The Great Wolf Lodge was amazing! We were a group of 13 ranging in ages from 14 months to 55 years old and there was something for everyone! The place was clean, the staff was friendly & efficient plus the pricing for souvenirs and food was not outrageous. We Loved It! Going back for sure!

Reviewed November 13, 2018

It was so fun for the kids running around in the safety of the resort (9 year olds). They loved all the activities. Food was great and many choices at the buffet. They made us a "mean" sangria! Dance party was excellent. The lobby though is where all activities take place. People walk all over it and then kids sit down on the same carpet, hands and all. Not very sanitary and no way to clean it. But we would come again.