“Great location”

Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
Ranked #25 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here two nights while in Canada. Easy walk to the falls and the excursions. Hotel staff was friendly and helped us book a tour that was great! Suites great for a family of 5-6. Canadian side is definitely the best for viewing the falls

2  Thank Cori F
Jennifer W, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for your great review!

It is great to see you enjoyed your time with us while visiting the Canadian side of the falls.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,174)

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Was a little disappointed in value for dollar, the room was not very clear, carpet dirty and bathroom floors dirty with small pieces of garbage. View was nice and had a great view of the fireworks and staff very friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for you feedback.

I am sorry to hear about your housekeeping issues you encountered. I will be sharing your comments with my staff to ensure we can improve our service.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Personnel is very kind and responsive, nice reception and good location. Good wifi and good accesible parking. But, this is a really dirty hotel, rooms needs to be upgraded, entrance room tile is slippery and dangerous. Bathroom is very nasty and dirty, you can see red fungus in the shower, mold in the doors (better use flip flops to take a shower). This is a really nasty place to stay.

Fortunately is only for one night!

1  Thank abdafuer

Thank you for you review.

I will be sharing your comments with housekeeping management regarding the bathroom so we can improve our service.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Location was great for the price. Able to walk a few blocks to the Falls each day and not drive, which saves us money in parking. Parking fee at hotel was $14us. Stayed one night to see the Falls and the Family suite was ok for that. Lobby is under construction but the front desk workers were very friendly and helpful checking in quickly. Family suite was ok with plenty of room for our family of 6 travelers. You could tell they have tried to update these rooms with nice floors, countertops and comfortable mattresses however, the woodwork was peeling and the pull out couch/sofa bed was horrible to sleep on...all springs. We told the front desk that the Family suite needed extra towels (they gave us 4 only) and we ran out of toilet paper in that one night (only 2 rolls). There was a small fridge, microwave and sink for the kitchenette, which was handy. No view or beauty here in this hotel but the price was good for the location and a less lengthy stay.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I are just back from visiting family in Canada and we visited Niagara for a couple of days as we do all the time.

We decided to try a different hotel this time, so we picked the wyndam... big mistake!!

The lobby was nice and clean but when we got to our room I was extremely disappointed in the dirt that I saw!!! I was staying here with my 3 children and this was not acceptable, I have worked in hotels and stayed in a lot , and this was by far one of the worst ever!

I complained to front desk and they did send a cleaner up , but it was still not done right! I think management need a serious word with the cleaning staff!

The only good thing was the beds where very comfortable after I done a search on there cleanliness!!

Also the air con is very noisy

We will certainly not be back ever!!!!

5  Thank bigbetty80

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear about the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay.
I will be looking into this so we can correct the problem.

I am glad you enjoyed the bed and were able to get a good night's sleep.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the location, as it provided easy access to all parts of Niagara. Room was generally comfortable. However, we got a suite for the extra room with a sofa bed, but once we opened it, we saw that the sofa bed was not an option (1) the mechanism at the head of the bed wasn't working so it wasn't level (had to raise it to an incline) and (2) the mattress had to be at least 18 years old- completely uncomfortable. So my son slept on the sofa (folded up). Not what we had expected, but tried to make the best of the situation

They have a bar and a coffee bar in the lobby, which was nice.

Reception staff was great. Would have been great if our room was cleaned (we returned at 5;00 after a busy day and still not cleaned).

WiFi access wasn't great - dropped on an off a lot.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for you review.

We are in the process of changing our sofa bed mattresses.

I will be looking into your wifi issues as we usually do or have a problem with our wifi.

I do hope that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

after doing research and comparisons we decided to book from the 15th thru 20th of this month. Arrived on Saturday around 3pm and found out that our room was not ready so was offered identical room which faced the parking lot after we got to our room. was told that no rooms had any views of Niagara Falls which was stated in previous posts for Wyndham. Really didn't matter to us because we would not be in the room hardly at all so no worries!!!

The room and bathroom was very clean. The beds were super comfortable and for our stay we all had great nights of sleep. We didn't have a microwave nor fridge but luckily I brought my RTIC 20 cooler which held our water and soda bottles for the week which was much needed when you are spending all day touring Niagara Falls. On the 9th floor luckily we had the ice maker so I was able to replenish the cooler nightly...fyi ice makers are on odd and snack machines on even floors. Wydham did offer a fridge for an extra $20 each day which we declined. No dvd player so couldn't watch my movies that I brought along. The wifi is included with your room so that helped us research and unwind at the end of the day. didn't like it that you had to sign in everyday from your devices when we got back to the room each night...limited to 2 devices per person so we had 6 devices that was allowed. wifi sometimes kicked you out and had to log back in once in awhile.

two days out of five 1 of 2 elevators was not working so had to wait for the elevator. the parking lot was not an issue...we always found a parking space.

the location of Wyndham is not that far away from Niagara Falls. less than 10 minutes to walk and will pass many shops, restaurants, and Casino on your way there.

So overall we were satisfied with our stay here but the daily parking fee is ridiculous!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do ensure that we have our fees listed on all booking channels so our guests do not have any surprises at check in.

I am glad you had great sleeps each night of your stay.