US$201
  • Breakfast included
US$91
US$73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$108
US$138
US$124
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$403
US$305
US$178
US$129
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
2,320 results
All reviewsperkins restaurantwithin walking distanceskylon towerice machinehot tubfront desk staffcomfortable bedsthrough grouponvery nice hotelparking feeclifton hillother attractionsfamily suitebooked this hotelcity viewmini fridgeindoor pool
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Very tiny room on the ground floor facing a busy street and this was a "deluxe king". The only room that we have ever had that was smaller than this one was in Tokyo.
However the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Not going to rush back, but it was ok and is within walking distance to the falls, although the return trip is mostly uphill.
Front desk staff was helpful and pleasant.
$14 for parking was annoying.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mac S
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Very dissatisfied. Rooms were overpriced $350 per night with a view of the parking lot and garbage dumpster. Rooms were not properly cleaned and lamp stands were rusted. We received a call right at checkout threatening that if we were not out by noon they would be charging us for another night. My husband and I were just finishing our shower so they called our teenage children s room . They were rude enough that our children departed the room and we came out to them standing in the hallway with their bags. This was probably the worst hotel experience I have ever had.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer W, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with my team.

Please contact me at jwark@fallsviewgroup.com to provide me with more information so I can take steps to correct the problem.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

The lobby is nice but smells of chlorine and it goes down from there. The halls have debris on the carpets, the room had a very unappealing smell. The wall paper is peeling. The floor wasn't totally clean and the view from the room was... never mind. It's a roof tHVAC unit.
Now in the daytime you can see all the dust and hair from others on the furniture. Gross. The room is handicap room. The shower looks like a hospital room. Not very romantic or appealing.
Even as cheap as it is, it's not worth the money.
Positives? The HVAC unit works and it's only one night otherwise I'd be leaving.
We will never stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Great view. Modern, clean, quiet, walking distances to casino, falls, restaurants, Skylon. If I go back I would stay again at Wyndham. Customer service prompt and nice. No fridge though. The hotel was full and never heard any noise.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We received an email from TravelZoo with an offer to stay at the Wyndham Garden in Niagara Falls. The falls is one of our favorite destinations and since we hadn't been here in awhile, we decided to do the deal. Now, I'm willing to accept part of the blame for our surprise of an extra parking fee, but I certainly don't remember reading about it in the deal. Nevertheless, it is close to the falls even if we couldn't come close to seeing it from our ground floor room, which was disappointing. Also, our room was very small. We travel quite a bit and the room size and lack of amenities was disappointing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The parking was ample and there were no issues with noise or other problems. It's just that when we book a room at Wyndham, we expect it to be a bit nicer. Another thing we didn't care for was the location of our room. It was not at all handy to the parking area because the back door nearest our room was not open. So the room was ok, the shower was nice, the bed was good. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple