Comfort Inn Fallsview
  • Breakfast included
US$53
US$113
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
US$231
US$109
US$137
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$85
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$60
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$313
US$238
HotelsClick
All reviewswithin walking distancefallsview casinoincline railwayparking feeall you can eatfirst morningriver viewbreakfast was includedbeds were very comfortablewego busother attractionsskylon towerclifton hillmistfireworks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2009

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel over the 4th of July weekend on a group tour. The staff was welcoming, helpful and accommodating. The hotel room was exceptionally clean. This hotel is centrally located within walking distance of the casino, great restaurants, and the funicular down to the falls. I don't know where those other people stayed who complained about the staff or the hotel but it wasn't here. This is probably the best buy in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed 23 March 2009

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It has its good points and bad points tho small.

Price
We chose this hotel for the price at the last minute. We read the reviews some true, most unfounded. We were sceptical but went with our gut feeling things would be fine.

Check-In
We were greeted by friendly staff with smiles and checked us in a NON smoking room promptly with no problems. They answered our questions, gave us coupons for buffet breakfasts across the street and some attractions. There was always a paper on the front desk every morning, free.

Room
The room smelled clean. We had a queen size bed,(as asked) a good view but no fridge :(. The furniture matched, the drapes had room darkening material. We had an adjoining door but never used it. The shower, floor, sink and carpet was clean, The whole room was clean!! The air conditioner / heater worked very well. We were warm all night. The bed was firm but comfortable! We had an alarm clock that worked and the tv had 26 channels only but it was fine, we were gone for the whole day anyways.
BUT....The walls.....they were paper thin and we could hear "Everything" :( Very much a lack of privacy there!

Continental Breakfast
This is where the review kinda takes a dive....The breakfast room was in set in the basement with a 30 person limit. There was bread for toast, small muffins, cinnamon buns, 2 kinds of cereal, coffee tea, all the condiments, canned fruit and juice.
The room was cold!!! Hours are 6-9 am. The hours could be longer. We thought about going for breakfast early and decided to wait till 8am Take a sweater!!! There were 2 women that work the room. One that guarded the door from overcrowding. She stood straight, hands clasped in front of her like the gestapo and denied entrance when the room was full. The other lady worked the kitchen ( a nook in the wall with a door) she was very anal rententive about stacking dirty dishes and cleaning up, refilling, cleaning tables once empty. She told my husband to sit down to put his sugar on his cereal. I think she was trying to hurry us because there were 10 people in the hallway watching us eat, waiting for a seat. How inconsiderate of the hotel, really, to not make a room big enough to compensate more than 30 people. Food is NOT allowed to be taken out of the room. The "gestapo", i lovingly called our suited woman at the door would stand there and watch us and everyone leave. I felt so uncomfortable and rushed as others were waiting with hands on hips, hungry. All the tables sat 4. We shared our table twice to accomodate the families waiting. We got to meet some nice people. As we left, I saw disgust on some faces..... waiting....waiting....as we had to ourselves.

Houskeeping
They were timely and never burst through the door to clean, unexpectedly. Our room was always clean. The sheets smelled clean, the floor was clean. We asked for more toiletries, towels and pillows and it was never a problem. The service was great!

Pool,
The pool was clean but we didn't use it. I don't like the odour of over chlorinated water, which most hotels do anyways...

The last night we stayed there, Saturday, the hotel put on a special for $49.00 and the lobby was packed full of customers waiting for check in.

Overall, we had a nice stay. We would definitely try another hotel for comparison. But for the money, this place was good. I just wish we had a fridge in the room for take out containers....and thicker walls.

M J A

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Prudence89
Reviewed 18 March 2009

We stayed here for one night on March Break. The rooms are clean but very small.
They are great if you are only spending a short amount of time in the room. If the weather
was bad a family of 4 would be cramped. The breakfast in the morning was adequate.
The staff when we checked in were amazing.The staff on the second shift, left lots to be
desired. We were only there for one night.So for what we wanted the location was
good, and the rooms were what was expected. Parking was $9.00 a night.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2009

My wife & I were starting to enjoy our trip until we showed up at the hotel. What kinda place is this? When we checked in the lobby was full of people complaining galore. One woman was complaining she was given wrong room type, a man in wheelchair said he got stuck between the bed and tv dresser, another woman was complaining about how she was told she would get a fallsview room meanwhile the hotel is only 8 stories high with the 52 story embassy suites across street which, an old man who was working on the desk was acting like the actor from the rainman, the man standing beside us who stole our parking spot ended up being the owner apparently and get this, he was standing there talking to someone from the ministry of labour and to put the icing on the cake when finally checked into our room there was someone in the room already, the hallway was full of cigarette smell & when we got in the elevator to go back down to lobby to compain about our room and the hallway, the man standing next to us in the elevator was with pest control & said he got rid of the mouse. I pretended like i was employee at hotel and pest control guy believed me when i had asked him why he was here.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank usatravelerNewYork
Reviewed 13 January 2009

My freinds and I went on a spur of the moment trip to the falls, like we always do, because no matter what we always have a goodtime in the falls. We came across the comfort inn fallsview because it was really close to the casino and the rate was amazing! The rooms were so clean and nice, and thats really what I look most for , a really nice clean room. The service was excellent, the front desk staff was there to help us guys 24 hours..
All in all I had a great experience. I will defintaley be coming back and telling all my freinds and family to stay there. Nothing beats a clean, nice, hotel. It's so hard to find a nice hotel these days, there are soo many hotels in Niagara Falls, you have to be careful where you book! trust me, i've had bad experiences before, thats why since i've stayed at the comfort inn i'm really really happy with it, and i think eveyone deserves to know this and be aware!
GREAT HOTEL! YOU WON'T REGRET STAYING HERE! CLEANEST HOTEL I'VE EVER STAYED AT!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Daplaya