Blythewood Manor Bed & Breakfast
US$119
US$111
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$108
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
US$136
US$116
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$78
Agoda.com
US$133
US$109
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$273
US$237
HotelsClick
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I can honestly say that I had the best sleep in that bed! Steph and Wayne were great hosts and the room I stayed in was very clean. I think the best part about my stay were those breakfast potatoes. I look forward to my next stay with them. :)

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I visited Blythewood for a weekend with my girlfriend in the summer or 2010 and I have to say that it was wonderfully romantic. We've returned several times since then, most recently September of this year, and each time we'd tried a different room. Though each room is romantic and efficient as it is, with their own pros and cons, the highlight to Blythewood is the Honeymoon suite.

With a jacuzzi nearly at the foot of your bed, an electric fireplace, a complementary DVD player in the room with TV, en suite bathroom, and along with the warm decor it was a nice getaway for us. We tried different breakfasts each morning. The first being the bacon and eggs with home fries, which I have to say are some of the best home fries I have ever eaten. The next day we had beautiful golden brown waffles, and each breakfast was served with chilled fruit, and a muffin, that we often saved for later.

They have a 'smoking' parlour which is really used now as a sitting room. Great for relaxing or chatting, and a 'tea' area upstairs which is wonderful for reading a book solo by a window.

At the entrance they have some great materials talking about the history of the house and what goes along there. Along with that the owners were gracious enough to tell us some stories when they had a free moment. (They are very busy doing renovations to their room at the back, along with working on various projects.) Though they had renovations going throughout the times we've been there never once did we hear them while staying.

Though we wished there had been a few things closer, Queen Street is becoming more active since our last visit and we had some amazing crepes that were only about a ten minute away away. The walk to Clifton Hill is only about 15-20, and by car less if you know where to park. A nice area that is far enough away to shield you from the constant noise and partying but close enough for a brisk and comfortable walk.

Though to be honest we rarely left the room. :)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2010

The house is easy to find and a short distance to walk to the falls or the whirlpool. It is very close to Queen street, which is a great place to find unusual shops and restaurants. Wayne and Stephanie are wonderful people and the breakfasts were incredible.

Reviewed October 15, 2010

We were in Niagara on a romantic weekend getaway. The Renaissance Room in which we stayed was gorgeous and exactly what we were looking for. The house is beautiful and has so much character. Wayne & Stefanie are such excellent hosts. Have the Belgian waffles... they're awesome! :)

Reviewed October 15, 2010

We had a WONDERFUL stay with Wayne and Stefanie. The location is great, the room was cozy, the conversations were wonderful, and the breakfast was oh so scrumptious. The potatoes were fantastic. We are both vegetarians, and Wayne and Stefanie went out of their way to accommodate us. We had a wonderful time and we'll do it again!!!!!!