See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2017

One of the old motels but my room and linens were clean, decent price considering location in heart of tourist section by the falls, the owners very nice and accommodating -- but the WiFi is terrible as in too many motels here, cuts out when you're lucky enough to get on, not nearly good enough for 21st century travelers.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2016

I read reviews before we went and that's why we booked but "not fancy but it will do" is far from helpful. This motel was awful! The rooms were dated, the furniture was in poor condition, the carpet was buckled as if from moisture, and the room smelled of mildew. The beds were not at all comfortable and the only thing protecting my belongings from someone getting into the room was a piece of dowl keeping the single pane windows closed. It was a cool damp weekend and we had no control over the heat in the room. We were given a small heater which did nothing and because we booked for two nights they would not refund our money when we wanted to leave. I'd rather kiss that money goodbye then stay there another night and so we checked out. Please don't check in and save yourself the hassle.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank gisellesicchia
Reviewed September 27, 2016

If you're a princess, do NOT stay here. It needs a major over haul on the carpeting, furniture, bedding, TV and everything in the bathroom. But, and it's a big but, if you're just looking for a place to sleep - this place perfect. It's cheap, clean, has free parking, and is a two minute walk to everything. I read the negative reviews before we went, and was expecting the owners to be terrible, but they were great, from check in to check out. I'd recommend bringing your own pillow (and some scented candles).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Tracey G
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I rated the Olympia a three because it was clean, no bugs, didn't smell bad at all and affordable. But it had no elevator, had to carry our suitcases up stairs, it had no microwave, but did have a small frig and did not have a free BK, but they are walking distance to anything you might want to eat
The owners were very friendly, I had booked a Niagara Falls excursion and needed to print the tickets, the owner was kind and printed them for me from my I-pad

Room Tip: We stayed up stairs, but would have preferred down stairs because no elevator
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shirleyhutchison56
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Booked
In for 10 nights to visit family and friends and have a get away and the rooms were poor and man that runs the place was rude and ignorant. Tried to check out after 4th night and they refused to credit me for 6 nights. They say no smoking and I have seen ppl with hooka pipes( not sure what they r called) refuse to open pool before 1pm as they want ppl to check out fast and not use pool so they can clean rooms and there's new meaning to clean!!! Rooms smell and the bathrooms are over 50 yrs old with a mound of caulking. Only thing good is price. Do yourself a favor and don't book there.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo