“Walk Softly and Don't Carry a Stick”
Review of Rossi Glass

Rossi Glass
Ranked #5 of 29 Shopping in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Rossi Glass is proud to be the only manufacture of cranberry glass in North America, and we are conveniently located along the scenic River Road in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Our factory and showroom showcases many creative works of art that are mouthblown and hand made by two of the greatest master glassmakers. Our new location is now inside the Souvenir City Building, 4199 River Road in Niagara Falls.
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I was at the original location more than 25 years ago and bought a chandelier for my house. It was very well crafted and unfortunately I forgot to exclude it from the sale. While driving back from Niagara on the Lake I spotted one of their new locations. And it was even better than the original. A tremendous selection of hand blown glass at fairly reasonable prices. There is also a selection of Murano imported glass which is very reasonable.I ended up adding to my collection of glass animals and am very happy qith my purchase. Definitely going to go back there.

All reviews
"highlights"
"falls"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2016

lovely pieces, pricey. Attached to another gift shop selling Canadian stuff. Real glass blowers at work.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

We watched the glass blower make a beautiful glass bowl. If we could have waited we would have bought it, but they have so much to choose from. We bought some and they will ship it to your home. Very reasonable for all the shipping. Loved the pieces we purchased.

Reviewed May 14, 2016

We visit Niagara at least once a year and never fail to stop in Rossi to see what's new. It is fascinating watching the glass blowers at work. A great place to rest your feet and be entertained for free. The works are magnificent. I always come home with a new piece, though I am running out of room. Their selection runs from very expensive to a simple piece of fruit or candy. Even the smallest budget can find something to take home