“Interesting”
Review of Rossi Glass

Rossi Glass
Ranked #4 of 29 Shopping in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Rossi Glass is proud to be the only manufacture of cranberry glass in North America, and we are conveniently located along the scenic River Road in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Our factory and showroom showcases many creative works of art that are mouthblown and hand made by two of the greatest master glassmakers. Our new location is now inside the Souvenir City Building, 4199 River Road in Niagara Falls.
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We watched the artist blow glass vases and the was amazed by their talent. The showroom had tons of selection to purchase. Our salesperson was very helpful in picking out a beautiful candy dish for me and explained the process of how they get the different colours and patterns in the piece I bought. She also gave me a discount to make the piece more affordable. I would recommend checking out this shop. Would be very fascinating for both adults and kids.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

The pieces in the shop are amazing! We got to watch an artist make a pear from beginning to end and the process was so cool!

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in and watched the artisans make a glass angel. Very impressive to say the least. We bought an item and please with it. Don't hesitate to negotiate the prices. We did and it was worth the effort. The other side of the building is all tourist stuff.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

First visit. Manager was extremely helpful, explained the glass making process. Offered great service, not pushy.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I was at the original location more than 25 years ago and bought a chandelier for my house. It was very well crafted and unfortunately I forgot to exclude it from the sale. While driving back from Niagara on the Lake I spotted one of their new locations. And it was even better than the original. A tremendous selection of hand blown glass at fairly reasonable prices. There is also a selection of Murano imported glass which is very reasonable.I ended up adding to my collection of glass animals and am very happy qith my purchase. Definitely going to go back there.