“Interesting”

Rossi Glass Niagara
Ranked #4 of 29 Shopping in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1996 as Rossi Glass, this dynamic company was incorporated in 2014. Visitors can experience a viewing of master artisan glassblowers as they create one-of-a-kind pieces of art. Specializing in individual, customized pieces of art, Rossi Glass Niagara offers works for both homes as well as offices. Visitors can inquire about sales services from a friendly and knowledgeable staff in the boutique, where items are carefully wrapped and securely packaged. Newly located at 6405 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls. Now just 2 blocks away from the falls! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram by searching Rossi Glass Niagara to see more of what we have to offer!
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We watched the artist blow glass vases and the was amazed by their talent. The showroom had tons of selection to purchase. Our salesperson was very helpful in picking out a beautiful candy dish for me and explained the process of how they get the different colours and patterns in the piece I bought. She also gave me a discount to make the piece more affordable. I would recommend checking out this shop. Would be very fascinating for both adults and kids.

All reviews
"gifts"
"highlights"
"falls"

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

The pieces in the shop are amazing! We got to watch an artist make a pear from beginning to end and the process was so cool!

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in and watched the artisans make a glass angel. Very impressive to say the least. We bought an item and please with it. Don't hesitate to negotiate the prices. We did and it was worth the effort. The other side of the building is all tourist stuff.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

First visit. Manager was extremely helpful, explained the glass making process. Offered great service, not pushy.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I was at the original location more than 25 years ago and bought a chandelier for my house. It was very well crafted and unfortunately I forgot to exclude it from the sale. While driving back from Niagara on the Lake I spotted one of their new locations. And it was even better than the original. A tremendous selection of hand blown glass at fairly reasonable prices. There is also a selection of Murano imported glass which is very reasonable.I ended up adding to my collection of glass animals and am very happy qith my purchase. Definitely going to go back there.