“Beautiful work and a fascinating man”
Review of Rossi Glass

Rossi Glass
Ranked #5 of 29 Shopping in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Rossi Glass is proud to be the only manufacture of cranberry glass in North America, and we are conveniently located along the scenic River Road in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Our factory and showroom showcases many creative works of art that are mouthblown and hand made by two of the greatest master glassmakers. Our new location is now inside the Souvenir City Building, 4199 River Road in Niagara Falls.
Reviewed October 4, 2017

My wife and I visited Angelo's glass shop and saw him creating one of his swans. As a collector of art glass I exclaimed in jest, "look it is Dale Chihuly". Angelo spun around and engaged me after he put the finished swan in the tempering oven. What followed was about an hour of conversation and an in depth tour of his shop. Angelo is a wonderful, fascinating man. He is very polite, passionate about his art glass and articulate. He taught me quite a bit about his glass. I would never have learned and come to appreciate the extent of his mastery if he hadn't taken the time to tutor my wife and I. Thank you Angelo for what was one of the highlights of our anniversary visits to the Falls.

All reviews
"highlights"
"falls"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2017

They hand blow the glass on site. A lot of examples of what they do. Missed to blowing by 15 minutes so will have to stop there again the next time in NF.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

While on a bus tour we stopped at Rossi Glass. We got to watch a very talented man 'blow glass'...he made a gorgeous vase in front of us...he turned a molten blob into a work of art. After watching his demo we all spent time going through the shop to see and buy unique pieces. We bought a votive candle holder for $27...it adorns an area of our home now...sweet memento.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We watched the artist blow glass vases and the was amazed by their talent. The showroom had tons of selection to purchase. Our salesperson was very helpful in picking out a beautiful candy dish for me and explained the process of how they get the different colours and patterns in the piece I bought. She also gave me a discount to make the piece more affordable. I would recommend checking out this shop. Would be very fascinating for both adults and kids.