“Amazing Glassware Experience”
Review of Rossi Glass

Rossi Glass
Ranked #3 of 29 Shopping in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Rossi Glass is proud to be the only manufacture of cranberry glass in North America, and we are conveniently located along the scenic River Road in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Our factory and showroom showcases many creative works of art that are mouthblown and hand made by two of the greatest master glassmakers. Our new location is now inside the Souvenir City Building, 4199 River Road in Niagara Falls.
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We had a few minutes of extra time and decided to stop by Rossi's Glass place. I had never been in it and thought it wold be a a nice way to kill a few minutes.

How, we stayed there, nearly 45 minutes. Take the time to watch the glass making process and walk around the many different glass gifts.

Be careful with the kids when walking around the glass ! ; )

All reviews
"demo"
"seals"
"highlights"

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We visited Rossi Glass in the Souvenir City Building and found the work to be most delightful. The glass blower was expert at his craft and moved about with ease, answering questions from all. The products produced are wonderful pieces and will be on my Christmas list.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My wife and I visited Angelo's glass shop and saw him creating one of his swans. As a collector of art glass I exclaimed in jest, "look it is Dale Chihuly". Angelo spun around and engaged me after he put the finished swan in the tempering oven. What followed was about an hour of conversation and an in depth tour of his shop. Angelo is a wonderful, fascinating man. He is very polite, passionate about his art glass and articulate. He taught me quite a bit about his glass. I would never have learned and come to appreciate the extent of his mastery if he hadn't taken the time to tutor my wife and I. Thank you Angelo for what was one of the highlights of our anniversary visits to the Falls.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

They hand blow the glass on site. A lot of examples of what they do. Missed to blowing by 15 minutes so will have to stop there again the next time in NF.