“Amazing Glassware Experience”

Rossi Glass Niagara
Ranked #5 of 29 Shopping in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1996 as Rossi Glass, this dynamic company was incorporated in 2014. Visitors can experience a viewing of master artisan glassblowers as they create one-of-a-kind pieces of art. Specializing in individual, customized pieces of art, Rossi Glass Niagara offers works for both homes as well as offices. Visitors can inquire about sales services from a friendly and knowledgeable staff in the boutique, where items are carefully wrapped and securely packaged. Newly located at 6405 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls. Now just 2 blocks away from the falls!
Reviewed January 19, 2018

We had a few minutes of extra time and decided to stop by Rossi's Glass place. I had never been in it and thought it wold be a a nice way to kill a few minutes.

How, we stayed there, nearly 45 minutes. Take the time to watch the glass making process and walk around the many different glass gifts.

Be careful with the kids when walking around the glass ! ; )

All reviews
"gifts"
"highlights"
"falls"

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We visited Rossi Glass in the Souvenir City Building and found the work to be most delightful. The glass blower was expert at his craft and moved about with ease, answering questions from all. The products produced are wonderful pieces and will be on my Christmas list.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

My wife and I visited Angelo's glass shop and saw him creating one of his swans. As a collector of art glass I exclaimed in jest, "look it is Dale Chihuly". Angelo spun around and engaged me after he put the finished swan in the tempering oven. What followed was about an hour of conversation and an in depth tour of his shop. Angelo is a wonderful, fascinating man. He is very polite, passionate about his art glass and articulate. He taught me quite a bit about his glass. I would never have learned and come to appreciate the extent of his mastery if he hadn't taken the time to tutor my wife and I. Thank you Angelo for what was one of the highlights of our anniversary visits to the Falls.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

They hand blow the glass on site. A lot of examples of what they do. Missed to blowing by 15 minutes so will have to stop there again the next time in NF.