“Making a 30th birthday special”

Casa Mia Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Niagara's best Local Italian Restaurant centrally located between NOTL and Niagara Falls. Complimentry shuttle to and from your hotel conveniently gets you to this 25 year local favourite eating establishment.
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Once again Casa Mia did not disappoint . We had a wonderful table off the bar which was secluded enough we could have fun and laugh without being disruptive. My niece’s daughter joined us and she is not quite 7 months the service and space were wonderful and she was able to enjoy the night too.

To Claudio and Lucy the grilled calamari was next level...delicious. The risotto special was worth every bite. The portions were generous and all the extra touches throughout the meal added to our memorable occassion

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Even though the restaurant is located away from Hilton where we stayed, the restaurant provides free Taxi to come pick us up and drop off at the hotel. It was very convenient.

We were a group of 7 people. Although the restaurant looks fancy from the website, I like that most of the guests and all the staff were in nice casual dresses, not in formal dress.

Our server (sorry, forgot her name) was amazing. Several of us have different food allergies including shellfish, gluten, tree nuts, soy and dairy. She made sure to check with chef about the ingredients. They even made special food for our daughter who has many food allergies. All of us enjoy our food; bruschetta, spaghetti, salmon, ravioli, noodles with duck, chicken and salad. Wonderful experience! Will be back.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Get away from the falls and find this place, well worth it. Excellent fresh pasta and bolognese, fish of the day was pickerel (ok walleye), fresh perfect size and perfectly done. Flambeau strawberries for dessert a winner. Great value in my opinion, can't think of anything I would change.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were inviting my brother for his birthday and chose Case Mia as he had wanted to try it since moving to St David's some months before and although he hadn't heard anything about it, but he thought it looked appealing from the outside. Our first impressions walking through the door were definitely positive. We were greeted by Nancy who took fantastic care of us throughout the meal and we loved the decor and ambiance. We were seated in the more traditional dining area which was very nice but I personally liked the decor of the more modern side of the restaurant with the bar. It took a few minutes for us to decide what to eat because there are some very nice choices on the menu. My husband and I decided to go for the dinner for two - a delicious menu for a complete meal including soup, salad, entree and dessert. My brother and I were taken aback by the vegetable soup because it was exactly like our mum's home made soup; so we were off to a great start. Between the courses we were offered a smooth and silky mango sorbet. The portions are generous and actually after just the first serving of the delicious veal parmesan with ravioli, we decided to take the stuffed chicken breast and accompanying vegetables home so that we could leave room for dessert; strawberries flambayed right at the table served over a beautiful creamy gelato. My brother he the dessert of the day...a delightful crepe filled with Dulce de lucci ice cream and fresh berries and Nancy very kindly sang Happy birthday and put a candle on the crepe. The meal was not cheap, but worth it. We left extremely happy and felt we got value for money. We would definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

We enjoyed a family dinner (seven people) in the Wine Library, with excellent service and food. Some of us are vegetarians, and there were good choices for them too.

1  Thank Dilip S