“Great breakfast place!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2016

We were looking for something different that Ihop, Denny's or Griddle and came across this hidden breakfast gem on Lunday's Lane. It looked very busy from the parking lot, so we figured it had to be decent. The interior is all pine tongue & groove wall & ceiling, very clean and an interesting decor. The place was extremely busy but we were shown to a table seconds upon arriving and the service was amazingly quick. Breakfast was on the table within minutes and our coffee was constantly being refilled. We were never looking for the waitress for anything! The cost was the lowest we've ever paid for breakfast and the food was good! Definitely the breakfast place to go in Niagara Falls, at least for us it will be!

There are newer reviews for Falls Manor Motel & Dining

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Great service, awesome breakfast, food was quick and extremely reasonable, not tourist pricing. Close to Falls.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Waitress was amazing and funny. Very busy place but never had to wait for service. Always there to refill my coffee :) Had breakfast special; very good home fries and it was a faie price. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I was so excite to eat here - the lady at the Ramada Inn front desk recommended this place after we explained that we were "Foodies". What a disappointment, the food had NO seasoning! My daughter ordered breakfast (sold all day) she didnt eat too much as she said it was bland. I tried the sausage and it was over cooked. I ordered the 4 piece broasted chicken meal with mash potatoes and mixed veggies. The chicken had a good consistency but NO FLAVOR. The mash potatoes were room temp and bland, the side gravy tasted like jar gravy. The mixed veggies were delicious. My husband ordered cheeseburger fries - the burger - surprise - had NO FLAVOR. Coffee was geat, Service was OK. I think this is more for seniors who have dietary issues and do not eat with seasoning other than light salt pepper. The place had only seniors (65 older) when we went and they were the locals.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

And I would go back there any time. Good portion of food for a good price. Very quaint spot that looks cheap on the outside but homey on the inside.

Very good service. Good price. Loved it.