“Great food, ambiance ”

Ranked #27 of 601 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an outstanding Italian Restaurant featuring lots of pastas, wood fired pizzas and other Italian Favorites.
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Great food, good prices. Friendly environment. Spaghetti and meat balls, calamari, sirloin burger, and mussels all fantastic.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We checked on line first before going, fully expecting to enjoy a variety of tapas items advertised. Unfortunately, those items are only served once weekly, and not the night we were there. Instead, we opted for two appetizers. Bruschetta and Rice Parmesan balls in tomato sauce. There were three pieces of cherry tomatoes on this Naan-like flatbread. Tasty with lots of garlic, and a few shreds of basil. The rice balls, while deep fried, were okay and the sauce gave this dish the extra punch it needed. Would we return here? Perhaps on tapas night.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Visited last night for dinner and ordered Eggplant Parmigiani which is served with penne pasta and they did not disappoint. If you read my reviews you will see I rarely order anything else but a parmigiana dish when I eat Italian whether it be veal or eggplant but they make THE BEST I've had anywhere in the Falls! The portions are large and it is slightly crispy and oozing with cheese and spinach mix on every level. My wife ordered a large salad which was huge and she really enjoyed it. We were served by a very pleasant and energetic server and although the atmosphere is more casual it is inviting. There are many good Italian restaurants in the Falls and I would be at a loss to say which one is the best as I've eaten at 4 of them but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rocco's.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

If you are looking for casual Italian Food in Niagara Falls area, you may consider Johnny Rocco. This is a must restaurant to stop by. Pizza and pasta would never disappoint us. Kids love the spaghetti with meatballs, and we love the pizza. We tried Johnny's pizza, lots of flavors, really surprise us. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

i was really good service Geri was a really good server and i would go back to this place any time. also it is easy to get to by bus and the prices are really good and the food is really good