“Almost perfect....however”

Sunset Grill
Ranked #109 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

The food is awesome, the service is great and super fast, the prices are reasonable, the portions are huge and the look is fantastic.....but and this is a big but...the place is more cramed than an Air Canada flight at Christmas time. No room to move or breath. Lose three or four tables make the place comfortable and many will come back. I'd never go with a party greater than 4 people. The only complaint I heard was that chairs were touching other chairs. When you go out you want to relax and because of the sardine can effect the customer can't do that. It's too bad, because I thought I had found my new weekend breakfast place.

3  Thank David A
There are newer reviews for Sunset Grill

Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

Well I am quite impressed by the friendliness of the staff and owner along with his Dad who came to my vehicle to greet me even before the grand opening of this location. The food was superb. I had a spinach and feta omelet with a sesame bagel and butter to die for. And fresh fruit. Then an order of smoked salmon with onion and capers. Spectacular. And the service was pleasant and orderly. They are truly a very professional and tasty reasonably priced place to eat. Only open though for breakfast and lunch till 3:00pm.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

This is a great place to eat breakfast and Lunch. I had the Veggie Delight.
If you are allerigic to something just inform the server. The staff are very nice to customers and the place is always very busy. This was my second time eating at sunset grill. It's very hard to find a great family restaurant in Niagara Falls.

1  Thank Dr Sir Francis R
Reviewed 30 November 2014

We have had many breakfasts at this chain in many other cities.

This franchise just opened over a month ago, we had breakfast at this place twice already and each time has been absolutely fantastic, the food is always prepared to perfection and rather delicious, the service was prompt and the servers always very friendly and cordial.
Keep up the good work, we sure will be going to this place many more times for breakfast.
Do visit this place you will not be disappointed and I am sure you will go back.

Reviewed 29 November 2014

This is a New Restaurant near Niagara Square on McLeod Road. The Staff are great and my father and i got seated right away. If you are allergic to something let them know and they will help. As I can't have anything touching Meat juices etc and they did my Veggie Delight on a different section of the grill. Server was also great. I enjoyed my meal and so did my dad.
If your in Niagara Falls you must try Sunset Grill. They are open at 6.30 am to 3 pm.
The place was so very busy at lunch time. The place was like you felt right at home.
Once again Thanks to all the Staff. And I will be back again to have a great meal.

1  Thank Dr Sir Francis R