“Great Breakfast Place :)”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Ranked #109 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

The best breakfast place in the Falls. Awesome friendly service, amazing food with generous portions and great coffee.

There are newer reviews for Sunset Grill

Reviewed 6 January 2016

The service was great, the place was cute and everyone likes an open kitchen. The menu was a perfect size with good variety. I liked the coffee and i feel like good coffee is important to breakfast as is good coffee service, both were spot on. another thing that was AMAZING was the bathroom it was very clean. My omlet was over cooked and my potatoes weren't really crispy at all. The portions were very large however and stuffed to the max. My fience ordered the special which was a hollandaise poutine and it was gigantic and delicious........ I would go back.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Went for breakfast on a Saturday. Ordered regular breakfast eggs, home fries, toast and bacon. Was not impressed at all. Home fries were nothing special either. Portions are good but overall way too pricey. Service was ok. Definitely not coming back, too bad it looked like it would have been better.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Service was very good. There was lots of food, not fantastic, have had a better breakfast, but it was okay. It is a friendly atmosphere and you can see the kitchen while they are cooking.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I came here with my family when we went out for a morning drive and always looking for a good breakfast place. The Sunset grill was the only place open before 8am so we took a chance since we haven't been there before. We got to chat to our waitress who was really nice, there was just one other couple when we got in.

I had the three egg special, it was very good and loved the home fries/potatoes, my husband got the Sunset special and enjoyed it as well, my 6yr old got the kids pancakes which she loved. The price was a little bit more then I would of wanted to pay aprox 32$ for 3 before tip, for breakfast of eggs/potatoes/toast I don't like paying more then 20-25$ for a breakfast, coffee is not included in your meal nor was the kids juice, that is normally a bonus for me is to include these things with a meal.

it was a nice experience good food, got to try a new place, would we go back again. probably not just based on the price alone.