“Good atmosphere and food”
Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 582 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: View, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fallsview and Murray Hill
Description: Canyon Creek Chophouse offers a casual and elegant atmosphere for lunch, dinner or late-night dining that is simply perfect.We are open every day. Sunday to Thursday Noon - 10:30pm, Friday Noon to 11:30pm and Saturday Noon to 12:30am.
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My hubby and I sat at the bar and enjoyed wine and appetizers. The food was good and service was attentive. It is a good location and a good try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Great welcome, great food and very good service. We were looking for somewhere to eat and went here because we had eaten in a branch in Toronto and enjoyed it. We weren't disappointed, the food was just as good and the overall experience just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

not overly priced
cozy atmosphere
will be back for sure!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

A venture for a great meal at C.C.C. NEVER disappoints !!
The severs are well trained , knowledgeable and always friendly .
The decor is charming,knotty wood and stone with contemporary lighting. very clean.
Also the view of the falls from select tables is stunning !
Regrettably, I have not been for some time and heard about them making some menu changes .(must return soon)
The steaks are well aged and seasoned beautifully . Every steak i ordered has been cooked nicely. Every bite keeps me wanting more. The absolute best entree i've had was a "chipotle top sirloin" topped with roasted garlic goat cheese. AMAZING !!
My wife usually has whatever lamb is to be offered. This is her "go to" place when she craves lamb. Always perfect aswell.
The appetizers are a must to try, even if you order from the "prix-fixe" menu .(which I feel is a great value)
Finally, a good selection of desserts and wine that will be an excellent finish to your meal. Ask your server to suggest a good finishing wine. Like I said , they know their stuff.

$ Yes it is a bit higher end for a dinner but what you get is the
experience of having ALL your senses lit up like a Christmas tree.
Well worth it.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I will say we loved our steak but there were definitely some imperfections with the restaurant. When ordering we were informed they were out of baked potatoes so although disappointed we chose yam fries. I am sure they were of the Costco or similar variety and although just okay needed some ketchup. Three waiters later it finally came to our table halfway through my meal.

What was more aggravating was as we were finishing our meal we were told that we would need to finish our wine as the manager said the bottle needed to be off the table because of last call. Now we enjoy drinking a leisurely bottle of wine and this definitely made the end of our meal uncomfortable. If this was to be an issue why not warn us ahead of time? Definitely made us feel rushed and annoyed.