“Still Charming After all these years.”
Review of Hi-Lite Restaurant

Hi-Lite Restaurant
Ranked #143 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Excellent steak sandwich dinner, reasonable prices. step back in time in this original diner with great food . A must in Downtown Niagara Falls.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My husband and I came here for breakfast and ordered standard big breakfasts with eggs, sausage/bacon, toast, and hash browns. It was the least expensive meal during our trip to the Falls, and the most filling. The food is decent, and you sure get plenty of it! It's a cute classic diner, even has the old-school jukeboxes at each table (though they're not on). Would highly recommend for anyone traveling on a budget!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

As I had eaten here previously on a business trip, I decided to drag my wife here for breakfast on a visit to Niagara Falls. If you like kitchy period diners, this is the Holy Grail. Worn paneled walls, antique fittings behind the counter, bench seats patched with duct tape, curling floor tiles and those glorious old juke box stations at the tables. She ordered the Greek omelet and I had pancakes and bacon. Both were top notch. One of the tastiest breakfasts we've had while traveling. The coffee's a little weak, but it's got that classic diner taste. We loved it!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and got a good soup and sandwich. Got great service from a lovely waitress. Good home cooking comfort food. Glad we found it.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I had their club sandwich and it was great!! The price was even better. We came to visit this part of niagara falls because we heard we can avoid the crazy prices and tourists here. We loved the place! The old time feel mixed with pleasant casual service was refreshing.