“Hidden gem!”

Joe And Laurie's Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 583 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Went here for breakfast on our last day in Niagara based on previous reviews and we loved it! Breakfast was freshly cooked and plentiful and set us up well for the rest of the days. The pancakes were the biggest and fluffiest yet! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is a nut free restaurant that I heard of through my food allergy Facebook groups. I was so excited to take my 11-year old daughter. We have four children, and have never been to a restaurant. It was the first time that we are all able to sit down as a family and eat at a restaurant. It was fantastic! Laurie came out to talk with my daughter. My daughter was grinning ear to ear, and was so excited. The food was delicious, and the service was superb! Laurie and her daughter are wonderful, caring people. It was a great way to start out our vacation! We ended up coming back one more time for breakfast at the end of our stay. These ladies really know how to give great customer service!

2  Thank BethWI
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We were here to see the Falls and wanted to eat our meals at local places instead of tourist traps. After reading Trip Advisor reviews my husband and I decided to try this restaurant. Gotta be honest-we almost left after seeing the motel it was located in and when we walked in and saw how tiny, but we stayed and were so glad. We were greeted right away with menus and drink order. I got the $5.99 special and my husband ordered an omelette. Portion size is large and service is fast! Overheard some conversation that Laurie now runs this place by herself and her Mom was there as a server. Very sweet ladies who know what they're doing and do it well. So do as we did when you drive up, come on in and have a great breakfast.

2  Thank FLVisitors
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I went into Laurie's Kitchen Resturant located inside the Travelodge on Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls, ON with my Mom for breakfast. We were greeted promptly at the door, taken to our seats and had our coffees brought over within no time at all. The restaurant was clean and very welcoming and warm. They even had a TV so we had something to talk about (Not that we never do...) (News about Trump...) The waitress, Kristina was AMAZING! She was so friendly and helpful. At one point I counted 7 tables she was waiting on all by herself and she did so with a big smile, with ease and with such a happy friendly attitude. The food was dynamite! Laurie was cooking all by herself and I don't think anyone waiting longer than a few minutes before their hot meal hit the table. I thought there was 3 cooks inside the kitchen! How these two ladies ran the restaurant with positive and professional attitudes and without skipping a beat is beyond me. Once we were ready to pay were met Kristina at the register and genuinely Thanked for dinning there. I definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone! My Mom and I go out for breakfast quite a bit and never have I ever received such great service. Thank you ladies! Job well done!

1  Thank Theresa S
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service. Super tasty food. Great prices. the eggs Benny was awesome..had one half with peameal bacon and the other half with ham at the waitresses recommendation. the ham was a legitimate big chunk of off the bone ham, not a deli meat ham like you'd see in most places. hash browns with onions were great too. the server she was very friendly and helpful and attentive. will definitely visit again. baby friendly. peanut free too which was a bonus for us as my wife has a severe allergy.

2  Thank Gary K