“Fantastic views Fantastic crew”

National Helicopters - Niagara Falls Heli-Tours
Ranked #11 of 32 Tours in Niagara-on-the-Lake
More attraction details
Owner description: National Helicopters invites you to discover Niagara from an Eagle's eye perspective. We are more than just a helicopter ride; we are Niagara's only Heli-touring company providing the view of only the best of Niagara Falls, Niagara Wine Country and the Niagara historical surroundings. National's aerial tours are the most personal and the most comprehensive adventure tours offered. This leading Niagara attraction is not to be missed!* 20 minute tours * Family Discounts * Private Tours Available
Reviewed October 7, 2016

My wife and i went on a helicopter toue of Niagra this past week, and found the experience to far exceed our expectations! The tour was amazing, reasonably priced, and highly enjoyable.
We can easily recommend National Helicopter as a must choose service for an amazing experience over Niagra!

1  Thank John G
"chopper"
in 4 reviews
"crew"

Reviewed October 5, 2016

My husband and I decided to book this to celebrate our 20th anniversary and all I can say is What a great way to see everything we did on our trip from up above, the views of Niagara are AMAZING & stunning!! Even though I am afraid of heights I still managed to sit up front with the pilot to capture pics and views straight below (believe me when I say my hands were dripping wet though lol). The narrative was a bit difficult to hear or it could have been me not focusing in on it due to fear, either way it was still an amazing experience that I was glad to have done.

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

We had an amazing flight over Niagara Falls and the surrounding area. I was a bit anxious beforehand as I had never been in a helicopter but the staff assured me that it would be a wonderful experience and they were right. This was my highlight of the trip to this area.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed this flight and find it totally recommendable. We saw the falls by boat and took the journey behind the falls in the morning, and then took this helicopter flight in the afternoon on a beautiful Friday in September. The helicopter seats 4 passengers, but we were the only couple on this tour. We were offered that one of us could have the seat next to the pilot which provides a better view, but we preferred to sit next to each other in the back seat. We were given headsets with microphones so we could talk to the pilot during the whole trip (20 minutes). There was a narrative in the background, but it was difficult to hear due to other noise. The pilot provided information about some of the things we saw: Lake Ontario, Toronto skyline far away, the power plant and of course the Niagara Falls. He turned the helicopter in order for us to be able to see the Falls from both sides and all directions. They also took our picture in front of the helicopter after the ride. Great service and a great way to experience the falls!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were very excited to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary by taking a helicopter flight over Niagara Falls and Niagara Region and we chose National Helicopters Niagara Airport for our first ever helicopter flight! By the time we got to the Niagara Airport, it was around 5:00 pm. So as there weren't any other passengers waiting, National Helicopters Niagara Airport took us on a private, romantic and exciting helicopter flight to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary! Our pilot showed us the best way to see Niagara Falls and Niagara Region! The weather was perfect for our helicopter flight with blue skies, no wind and the fresh air coming in through the windows of the helicopter kept us very comfortably cool as it was a warm day. I've seen the Niagara Falls by boat and many times by standing on the boardwalk in front of the Falls, but seeing the majestic Niagara Falls by a wonderful helicopter flight courtesy of National Helicopters Niagara Airport was by far the most exciting and interesting way ever to see Niagara Falls! Our pilot took us right over the Niagara Falls many times so we could see the Falls from every angle as we used our cell phone cameras and my Nikon camera to capture the most amazing photos of the majestic Niagara Falls and Niagara Region! Our 25 minute flight was just the right length of time and the cost was very reasonable, compared to what we had read online about other helicopter companies in the area who were charging for shorter flights! I am usually scared of heights, but our pilot took us for such an awesome flight over the Niagara Falls that when our helicopter had landed, I laughed and said "Let's go again!" Of course we couldn't do that as we had dinner plans, but we will definitely go back for another helicopter flight with National Helicopters Niagara Airport! We both definitely recommend that if you want to truly experience the beauty of Niagara Falls, that you take a helicopter flight over Niagara Falls courtesy of National Helicopters Niagara Airport, Ontario! We felt very safe buckled in our seats and enjoyed the flight very much because our pilot told us many interesting details about the Niagara Falls and Niagara Region! Our pilot even took photos of us before and after our flight! Thank you, National Helicopters Niagara Airport for making our 15th wedding anniversary the most memorable way to celebrate our special day! The next time we go back to Niagara Falls, we will go for the sunset helicopter flight over Niagara Falls courtesy of National Helicopters Niagara Airport! What an amazing and beautiful way to see Niagara Falls and Niagara Region!