National Helicopters - Niagara Falls Heli-Tours
US$432.87*
Private Tour: Romantic Niagara Falls Helicopter Flight
Ranked #13 of 35 Tours in Niagara-on-the-Lake
More attraction details
Owner description: National Helicopters invites you to discover Niagara from an Eagle's eye perspective. We are more than just a helicopter ride; we are Niagara's only Heli-touring company providing the view of only the best of Niagara Falls, Niagara Wine Country and the Niagara historical surroundings. National's aerial tours are the most personal and the most comprehensive adventure tours offered. This leading Niagara attraction is not to be missed!* 20 minute tours * Family Discounts * Private Tours Available
Pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 October 2016

My wife and I took a helicopter tour on a Friday morning. We arrived early, and thought we had a 9 am reservation, but at some point there must have been a break down in communication and they explained that they don't fly before 9:30 am. Regardless of where things got messed up, they were welcoming and moved fast to get us in the air as fast as possible. Considering we were the first one's there and the aircraft was still in the hangar, it only took about 25 minutes for us to get airborne, which was truly impressive. Our pilot was conversational, friendly and a true professional.

Compared to the other tour companies, I would recommend National Helicopter for the simple fact that they are further out. This may seem counter-intuitive, but for the same price as the other companies, you get a few extra minutes to see the Niagara country side which was well worth the slightly longer drive.

This was an amazing experience and I highly recommend National Helicopters.

1 Thank David B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic views Fantastic crew”
Reviewed 7 October 2016

My wife and i went on a helicopter toue of Niagra this past week, and found the experience to far exceed our expectations! The tour was amazing, reasonably priced, and highly enjoyable.
We can easily recommend National Helicopter as a must choose service for an amazing experience over Niagra!

1 Thank John G
Westchester, Illinois, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 5 October 2016

My husband and I decided to book this to celebrate our 20th anniversary and all I can say is What a great way to see everything we did on our trip from up above, the views of Niagara are AMAZING & stunning!! Even though I am afraid of heights I still managed to sit up front with the pilot to capture pics and views straight below (believe me when I say my hands were dripping wet though lol). The narrative was a bit difficult to hear or it could have been me not focusing in on it due to fear, either way it was still an amazing experience that I was glad to have done.

Visited September 2016
Edson
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Amazing views!”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We had an amazing flight over Niagara Falls and the surrounding area. I was a bit anxious beforehand as I had never been in a helicopter but the staff assured me that it would be a wonderful experience and they were right. This was my highlight of the trip to this area.

3 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed this flight and find it totally recommendable. We saw the falls by boat and took the journey behind the falls in the morning, and then took this helicopter flight in the afternoon on a beautiful Friday in September. The helicopter seats 4 passengers, but we were the only couple on this tour. We were offered that one of us could have the seat next to the pilot which provides a better view, but we preferred to sit next to each other in the back seat. We were given headsets with microphones so we could talk to the pilot during the whole trip (20 minutes). There was a narrative in the background, but it was difficult to hear due to other noise. The pilot provided information about some of the things we saw: Lake Ontario, Toronto skyline far away, the power plant and of course the Niagara Falls. He turned the helicopter in order for us to be able to see the Falls from both sides and all directions. They also took our picture in front of the helicopter after the ride. Great service and a great way to experience the falls!

Visited September 2016