“Wonders of the world experience”

National Helicopters - Niagara Falls Heli-Tours
US$432.87*
Private Tour: Romantic Niagara Falls Helicopter Flight
Ranked #13 of 35 Tours in Niagara-on-the-Lake
More attraction details
Owner description: National Helicopters invites you to discover Niagara from an Eagle's eye perspective. We are more than just a helicopter ride; we are Niagara's only Heli-touring company providing the view of only the best of Niagara Falls, Niagara Wine Country and the Niagara historical surroundings. National's aerial tours are the most personal and the most comprehensive adventure tours offered. This leading Niagara attraction is not to be missed!* 20 minute tours * Family Discounts * Private Tours Available
Hamilton
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Wonders of the world experience”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

A must for a birds eye view of the falls. Tip** at sunset/twilight so you get even more spectacular pictures. Have a light lunch before flight, and enjoy the narrative of the hilarious entertaining pilots. Great trip!

Visited June 2016
1 Thank spiderwoman808

toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC!!! ”
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We were planning on spending a couple of days in Niagara to have quality time with my elderly parents. My parents (late 60's) have always wanted to take a helicopter ride. I researched a few in the area and decided on this one. I'm very impressed with the employees and this company. We had a wonderful trip and would highly recommend this company. Very much worth the $$ spent. Thank you!!

2 Thank blondiebride09
Pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 October 2016

My wife and I took a helicopter tour on a Friday morning. We arrived early, and thought we had a 9 am reservation, but at some point there must have been a break down in communication and they explained that they don't fly before 9:30 am. Regardless of where things got messed up, they were welcoming and moved fast to get us in the air as fast as possible. Considering we were the first one's there and the aircraft was still in the hangar, it only took about 25 minutes for us to get airborne, which was truly impressive. Our pilot was conversational, friendly and a true professional.

Compared to the other tour companies, I would recommend National Helicopter for the simple fact that they are further out. This may seem counter-intuitive, but for the same price as the other companies, you get a few extra minutes to see the Niagara country side which was well worth the slightly longer drive.

This was an amazing experience and I highly recommend National Helicopters.

1 Thank David B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic views Fantastic crew”
Reviewed 7 October 2016

My wife and i went on a helicopter toue of Niagra this past week, and found the experience to far exceed our expectations! The tour was amazing, reasonably priced, and highly enjoyable.
We can easily recommend National Helicopter as a must choose service for an amazing experience over Niagra!

1 Thank John G
Westchester, Illinois, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 5 October 2016

My husband and I decided to book this to celebrate our 20th anniversary and all I can say is What a great way to see everything we did on our trip from up above, the views of Niagara are AMAZING & stunning!! Even though I am afraid of heights I still managed to sit up front with the pilot to capture pics and views straight below (believe me when I say my hands were dripping wet though lol). The narrative was a bit difficult to hear or it could have been me not focusing in on it due to fear, either way it was still an amazing experience that I was glad to have done.

Visited September 2016