We had such an amazing and special time at the Prince of Wales. The whole staff are so friendly, welcoming and accommodating. Just ask and you shall get. We got upgraded to a premium room from the Deluxe we had booked. I could not believe the size of this room. It was huge, very private, with no other rooms on either side. It had a large bathroom, a sitting area, and the art work in the room and throughout the property is amazing. The pool and hot tub, sauna are very nice. The spa looked lovely, but we didn't have time to use it. Very comfortable night sleep, Bose CD player and a keurig coffee maker, which are nice touches. Very clean. We had am amazing night, and wish we had time to stay longer. The restaurants, Escebache was very good, service was excellent. Pretty view of outside, We did the romance package which included a nice bottle of chilled wine, chocolates, flowers in the room, and a carriage ride. Very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake
- Prince Of Wales Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario