Queen's Landing
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$159
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$204
  • Pool
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$282
Travelocity
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$140
Orbitz.com
US$188
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$132
Hotwire.com
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$109
Travelocity
1,632 results
All reviewstiara restaurantpeggy cernickbacchus loungegrand georgianvintage hotelsconference services managerbeautiful hotelsales managercorporate eventlast minute changesmy husband and iturn down servicewedding partyshuttle serviceprince of walessister hotelfort george
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2012

we had a very enjoyable 3 day trip at this hotel and at this location and would recommend it to any one whom wishes a great time with lots of relaxation and fun with beautiful sites and scenery whether it be winter or summer time

Room Tip: Ground floor deluxe room king bed
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ken b
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Fantastic hotel with all the amenities your really need. We stayed over the Christmas period, which was not too busy.
Great service, pleasant decor and the honeymoon suite with fireplace and hardwood floors was the best. Staff were always there when needed but reserved when not.
They put together a fantastic Christmas brunch and evening meal, superb.

Really enjoyed our 4 night stay and will return next year.

Room Tip: Upper floors facing east have a nice view of the marina.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

Hello Dusty - I was so pleased to read of your honeymoon with us at Queen's Landing. We absolutely love hosting special occations for our guests especially around the holidays when the hotel and town are simply magical! The Royal Suite is a superior accomodation that feels like a real treat to stay in! How amazing that you could join us for 4 nights! We truly hope that you will return and make new memories with us! Perhaps you can make it a tradition for anniversaries in the future.

All the best to you and yours and thank you for sharing your experience,

Lily Kszan

Reviewed 19 January 2012

This Inn is located in a great location and has great amenities. Service is also good.Tiara provides a fine dining experience, although somewhat overpriced. Breakfast is quite uncreative and very overpriced. Felt the dining experience was much less exceptional than our experiences several years ago. Also be prepared, there is an issue with sound if there is any events while you are visiting. If you like quietness, ask for a room as far away from banquet rooms as possible! That said this is a large Inn with predictableness and amenities not found in Bed and breakfasts.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Unfortunately, I must say that our experience at Queen's Landing was not satisfactory at all.

I did discuss my concerns with the manager on duty during out stay. My issues were the following:

1. I booked the best room they had online, a suite and found the bathtub was very dusty. So much so that when I attempted to fill it with water there was a murky residue on the surface of the water. I had to drain the tub and wipe it down.

2. In the sitting area of our suite, the carpet was littered with cereal remnants. It appears that the ottoman in front of the couch had not been moved in order to facilitate vacuuming that area of the carpet. As I stated, I did discuss this with the manager and since my husband was resting, I requested that the room just be left as it was. We were only booked for the one night but I wanted him to be aware of the condition of the room.

3. I had added on the "New Year's Eve" package to my reservation along with the breakfast package. The original time for dinner was set at 6:30PM. Some days beforehand, I received a call from Megan at Tiara Restaurant to confirm our reservation. I requested at that time if it was possible to move the reservation time to 8:00PM as we were flying in from Myrtle Beach and a later time would be most appreciated. This was accommodated; however, Megan neglected to inform us that there was a price change. Imagine our surprise when we arrived for our reservation only to find that the cost was $110.00 per person instead of the $60.00 per person I had booked. It was 8:00PM, what were we to do at that time on New Year's Eve?? We were already seated and the staff was so terribly busy I decided to take up the issue in the morning. I did not wish to make an issue about the price while seated at the restaurant - to me that would have been most embarrassing.

4. The early check out bill reflected our room charge ($409.00), our lunch and New Year's dinner charge PLUS the original charge for dinner at $60.00 per person, plus the breakfast charge. What bothered me was that this "early check out bill" indicated no consideration given for the state of the room upon check in and had the gall to charge me twice for dinner. Forgive me, but I would think that if anyone had bothered to look at the bill when it was prepared, they would have questioned two dinner charges on a stay of one night? It simply does not make sense.

5. I realize that this was New Year's Eve and that two weddings were being held, but for goodness sake - continual noise well past 3:00AM, our room was directly over the entrance and due to the significant level of noise neither myself nor my husband were able to get any quality of sleep. (Even with earplugs)

Yes, I should have called the front desk, but at this point I was so upset I did not wish to talk to anyone at the hotel at all.

In the morning, I took the early check out bill to the front desk and requested that the duplicate dinner charge and breakfast charges be removed, after explaining the situation. This was done immediately. I then discussed the above issues with the young lady. She mentioned that she did not have authority to correct the restaurant charges but would talk to the manager upon his arrival at 9AM. I returned to the front desk at 9:10AM, the young lady discussed the issue with the manager and an adjustment was processed to my bill to reflect the condition of the room and correct the dinner charges. This was done efficiently – I would like to state that the front desk staff was very cordial and understanding of my disappointment. I have no complaint with the service.

Given all the above, I would rate our stay as unsatisfactory. On a scale of 1 to 10, it barely rated a 2. I expected much better from a four diamond hotel and was sadly, very much disappointed, I had chosen this inn as a nice way to round out our Christmas trip from Myrtle Beach before heading home. I must confess that even with the adjustment to the bill - I am still unsatisfied and very truly feel that the adjustment amount was not enough - I regret the $800+ I spent for our one evening, but at that point, I was just too darn tired, frustrated and disappointed and to be very honest and blunt - I just wanted to get the heck out of there.

Terrible disappointed.

13  Thank Tricia2008
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Dear Guest:
I am terribly disappointed to read about your New Year's experience here at Queen's Landing. We are truly sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. This type of experience is not an accurate reflection of our high level of service and is certainly not typical or acceptable. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter further - I can be reached at l.kszan@vintage-hotels.com.

Hoping that we will be able to welcome you back again and provide the high level of service that we are known for.

Lily Kszan

Reviewed 6 January 2012

We were part of a wedding on New Years Eve at Queen's Landing. Teri the event coordinator did a fabulous job in the planning and responding to any issues that arose. The food was the best I have had at a wedding.We stayed the night at the hotel as well and the rooms were very comfortable, one of the most comfortable beds I have found in a hotel. There was another wedding going on at the hotel on the same night and a New Years Eve Gala, we didn't even notice that there was anything else happening in the hotel everything was managed so well.