Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Cider & Wine Self-Guided Bicycle Tour

Book in advance
from
US$60.70
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Pillitteri Estates Winery
from US$60.70
from US$191.26
from US$129.68
More Info
All reviews wine tasting family history great tour our tour guide award winning icewine festival different wines niagara vintage cabernet franc wine making ice wine festival cellar winery jacob host samples estate
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2017

A very nice winery to visit. Great Ice wine - tour host was very good (spoke a little too fast) but we managed. Many awards displayed for their wine. Cellar is very nice - love the stone table.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We had a very informative lady guide who filled us in on the Italian family who run this winery. They have won quite a number of awards for their ice wines. The cellar is beautiful, especially the long table made of one single piece of wood. On the walls, close to the ceiling, are their individual chairs, with the one for the patriach right in the centre.
But of course, the focus is on their wines, in particular, their ice wines. We had a sampling of red, white and the ice wines, all of which were quite good. For the youngsters in our tour group, they had lovely grape juice.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Our tour guide (the name slipped our minds) was fantastic. He explained the history of the winery and founders/owners. On the tour, he took us to the underground area where they stored the casks and explained the wine making process amongst various other interesting tidbits that helps you appreciate what all goes into making wine. In the underground area, they also have a large concrete table and chairs hanging on the wall. The story behind the incorporation of these items into the winery and tour is cool. You must see it for yourself ;) Plus out of the all of the wineries we visited, this one had the best wine in our opinion. Slightly more pricey options but worth it.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Visited this family run winery and had a very pleasant and informative tour. (Thanks Heather). Tasted some nice wines, but ice wine is not for me.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Let's be honest, who doesn't think Niagara Falls is one of the top 5 most romantic places to be with your beloved one, so why not taking that special person for some wine, actually ice wine. I really enjoyed this trip with my girl and its better when neither of you have tried ice wine. The tour is great and people really friendly. I really enjoyed this wine tasting experience
I do not know how expensive was the ticket to enter because I went with a tour and it was included on it. And unfortunately I did not take many pictures, I was enjoying the moment with the person I care ;)

Date of experience: August 2016