Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews free samples truffle chocolate covered strawberry free tour cocoa beans chocolate products factory tour hotel package our tour guide yummy treats great tour whole process niagara falls worth the trip great place to visit tasting bar great selection
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I was driving by and I decided to check it out. Unfortunately, I missed the tours because it was late in the day. The retail store had a lot of unique products and they were very generous with the free samples. It's a great place for unique chocolates and gifts.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Friends recommended we stop at Chocolate FX while in Niagara-On-The-Lake and I am happy I did. Upon arriving inside you are greeted by the aroma of fresh chocolate. They have samples set out and encourage you to try as many as you like. We fell in love with the milk chocolate covered almonds and the dark chocolate covered apricots. One taste was all it took and we were on our way out the door bags in hand. They have a large variety of flavors. Stop by, you won’t be sorry.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Had a lovely"Double Dipping" chocolate experience. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and everything chocolate covered is delicious. The chocolate quinoa puffs are a must!!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

The building is a 125 year old formerly a cannery building that has been substantially added on to. They now ship chocolates around the world.

I had a coupon from a hotel for a free tour and a sample. Two buses showed up so I left before the tour started. I went back a few days later and I am glad I did. The tour was very informative. Every hour from 11 - 3
I purchased sesame brittle and mixed nuts brittle. I also bought 3 bags of cocoa bean shell mulch.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

What a great place to visit if you are in the area. Very friendly staff. You can book a tour of the factory for free. All tours run on the hour. Very interesting to find out where chocolate comes from and how it's made. You also get to see the actual working process of how various types of chocolate are made into different products.

There is store there that provides lots of free samples for you to try

Date of experience: July 2018