Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,407 results
All reviews wine and cheese shuttle service covered parking casserole each afternoon smoked salmon my husband and i boutique hotel complimentary shuttle gas fireplace whirlpool tub the main street other guests shaw festival get away little touches sized bed
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Went here for last minute get-away. Had to call for reservation because there was a problem both times on the internet in trying to book a room. They did honor the trip advisor discount. The staff were pleasant. Liked the shuttle service they offer into the town (they will drop you off for dinner and pick you up), considering the temperature outside was in 20's when we were there or we would have walked. The rooms are roomy enough and very clean. Others commented on quietness but we had some noise from other people's bathrooms/showers. Did enjoy the breakfast as others have said. Would choose this inn again upon returning. Does have parking attached which is a plus too, not an issue at this time of the year but I imagine at the height of the season this may be even more important. I did end up leaving an item behind and I give them kudos for sending me an email to let me know .

4  Thank DoctormomStow
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Harbour House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your last minute get-away and all the wonderful features we offer. We are thankful to have such a wonderful housekeeping team that quickly hands in any lost items so we can have them returned. I am sorry to hear that you experienced any difficulty with booking room online, I will look into that.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Harbour House Hotel.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We spent just one night at this very good inn. Quiet rooms, good night sleep, confortable bedding. An excellent breakfast, i would say one of the best i had in an inn. Excellent staff, they moved us as our wifi connection wouldn t work in the first room we were in, which was in the back of the hotel. A minor thing to improve: at the wine reception at 4 they advertise for wine and cheeses, although the wine was there, the only cheese was a spread...it would have been nice to taste real cheese.

Room tip: Ask for a room with wifi that actually works especially if you have an ipad
3  Thank anectine
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We went to the Harbour House for our 20th Anniversary and it was our 5th time there. The hotel is fantastic and the staff are the best. They all go out of their way to make your stay great and one you will always remember and want to come back to. Our favourite part is the breakfast!! They will even took my request for their blueberry french toast that I ask for everytime we go. Best hotel!

3  Thank Debbie981
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Harbour House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you Debbie! I am thrilled that you chose Harbour House to be a part of your 20th Anniversary celebration. We are very lucky to have such a wonderful team working with us who enjoying creating those special moments.

Wishing you a wonderful year filled with many loving memories.

We look forward to your 6th visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We agree with the all the positive reviews. We are seniors and appreciate fine properly when we stay the night. Very clean and quite. Well trained saff
No negatives
Excellent breakfast
Driven to excellent restaurant and responsibility returned

Date of stay: February 2013
1  Thank Denis P
Reviewed February 25, 2013

On the Harbour House site (http://www.niagarasfinest.com/properties/harbourhouse/), they advertise "lowest rate guaranteed" and promise to match the price of any other website approved to offer the property. I tried to book directly through their site but was restricted based on a 2 night minimum. I contacted the property directly via email and they confirmed the two night minimum despite being winter. I notified them that I was able to book directly through Hotels.com, Kayak and Expedia for a one night booking for the date I desired in a premium room and asked they would honor that through a direct booking (Hotels.com quoted $251.63). Instead of matching the price, they pulled the availability on all 3 sites (though the direct site still showed availability for that night - still subject to 2 night minimum- in that type of room so I know it wasn't sold out within the few minutes following my email request.)

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank rmwm48

Thank you very much for your review. We are very sorry that you experienced any difficulty with securing your reservation on a third party website. It has been our practice that we have a two night minimum for Saturday reservations year round and it is reflected as such on our website as well as the third party websites. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.