Stonechurch Vineyards - CLOSED
A hidden gem

Reviewed April 6, 2013
AckHal
Berea, Ohio
Great wine! Love the KISS label!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012
Wine-OO7
Buffalo, New York

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My fiancé and I have been to NOTL a half a dozen times and just recently visited stonechurch/small talk vineyards. We so regret not going to this vineyard sooner! Each time we go we learn so much about their wines and wines in general. Now stonechurch/small talk is our first stop. Love the atmosphere and the employees and not to mention their cat. If you are just getting into wine or love a good conversation about wine this is a must stop.

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank AckHal
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We heard you are loosing the lips on the labels - so sad. Such great branding!!! If you sell your glasses, you should let your fans know. I would buy a case!

Date of experience: November 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Being a group of 20 on a family wine tour, this was our second stop. We were escorted into a room with tables. We sat down and a woman came and served us different wines and gave us alot of information about the winery and its wine. The best part was, the owner of the winery came in a answered our questions and made us feel very welcome. I don't know if he does this for every tour, but it was great to be able to chat with him about his winery!

Date of experience: November 2012
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The lady was very knowledgable and fun. We went to buy some wine for friends who had asked us to get a specific kind, and we liked some of the taste tests (free) so much we bought some bottles for ourselves.

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stopped by again on another visit to NOTL. The last several times we have been there, we have found the whites to be outstanding. This time was no exception. We had our 8 year old son with us so it needed to be a quick stop. We were excited to see a cat outside enjoying lots of attention when we were walking in, and thrilled when we discovered 5 adorable kittens inside with a giant crowd around them. My son was in heaven watching and cuddling the kittens, and he was able to sit by the fireplace and watch the mother feeding her young. My husband and I enjoyed a tasting and left with half a case of beautiful whites. The tasting experience is friendly and you feel very welcome. We will be back. It was a wonderful experience and made a lifetime memory.

Date of experience: October 2012