All reviews bordeaux suite executive chef bed and breakfast my husband and i chocolate chip cookies b bs french press local ingredients walk in closet each morning jacuzzi tub sitting area wonderful experience private balcony we've stayed wonderful hosts visit notl
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Couldn't ask for better accommodations everything was great,We stayed last year and didn't hesitate to return,Kent was exceptional with his unique and delicious breakfasts and the rooms were just great,twenty five minutes to the falls and just minutes to down town Niagara-on the Lake.Also if the wineries are your thing you can visit 10 in a five mile radius,I would recommend Konzelman's,very good and beautiful.We will return.

Room Tip: Bordeaux was a classic.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2017

This is our second stay at Maria’s this year and Kent is the perfect host! I had my cousins visiting from Australia and we had a 2-night stay with Kent. My cousins were very impressed with the ambiance at Maria’s. The rooms were lovely and the breakfasts are the best any of us have had at a B&B. We visit NOTL at least once a year and will be returning to Maria’s every time. Thanks Kent for making my cousin’s stay such a memorable one!! It was the highlight of their stay in Canada!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2017

This is the second time that my husband and I stayed at Maria's B&B this year. We first found this B&B for our new years eve getaway and decided to come back this September to celebrate our 30th aniversary. Kent is the perfect host. He helped me organize a lovely surprise for my husband in our room - a bottle of champagne and a gorgeous cheese tray to celebrate our arrival. The room we stayed in (both times) was private, classy and comfortable. And the breakfast Kent serves is better than a 5-star hotel. We can't wait to return to NOTL and Maria's B&B for our next getaway.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Fantastic service, great stay , and awesome breakfast, great location.
Would highly recommend it to all Bed and Breakfast enthusiasts
The hosts are extremely warm and helpful and go all out to help. They recommended great restaurants and Vineyards too.

Room Tip: all the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This September on a trip to Canada, my husband and I were very fortunate to stay at the most amazing and charming B&B. Kent , our host at Maria's B&B, provided us with warm hospitality and epicurean delights in their home, that far exceeded our expectations. Within walking distance we toured lovely, Niagara on the Lake, the perfect setting for a perfect B&B. To anyone considering a trip to Canada, we would highly recommend Maria's B&B.
Joe and Ellen