“Budget priced restaurant with excellent food”
Review of The Olde Angel Inn

The Olde Angel Inn
Canton, Michigan,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Budget priced restaurant with excellent food”
Reviewed 19 June 2011

My wife and I ate here prior to attending a Shaw Festival show. The entrees (liver and onions, and prime rib) were excellent and of good value compared to other restaurants in the area. The atmosphere is akin to an English Pub and somewhat noisy but the service was attentive and quick

Visited June 2011

ontario
“Excellent place after a ghost walk”
Reviewed 8 June 2011

The ghost wAlk starts and ends here. Excellent food, drink and service

Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“What a blast!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2007

Just returned from a weekend spent at Niagara on the Lake celebrating a girlfriend and my 40th birthdays. I can't comment on the food or stay at this establishment, since we stayed at another local B&B. The one thing I can tell you though, is that after you are finished drinking wine, shopping, seeing the theater or going for dinner...this is the place to be.

When my girlfriends told me that they were taking me here, I was a little worried that there might be nothing to do after 9 pm. The truth is...there isn't. This is a quiet, couple town. It's not party central. However, when you put Scott Chamberlain's band to work, get great hospitality from Graham and the girls serving, it isn't long...and you are stamping your feet. Along with singing, and drinking more than a few wine and gins, we had the best time ever.

Love it love it. If you want your sleep, choose one of the quiet inns down the street, and if you want to rest after dinner, then I wouldn't suggest a visit. But if you want to spice up your evening with a little fun...good music and great company....head down to the Angel!!!

3 Thank angelcuts6